UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018
UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018
Every year, the Class 12 Board Exams are administered by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), also known as the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (BHSIEUP). The UPMSP Class 12 Exams provide proof that higher secondary education is complete. They also help numerous universities and institutions in the undergraduate programme admissions process.
An important subject offered in the Science stream for the UP Board’s 12th grade is Biology. Biology is essential for students who want to work in the medical science and pharmaceutical industry. Students must create strategies and ideal study plans to prepare for their board exams if they want to succeed in Class 12 Biology UP Board exam. Understanding the structure and evaluation standards for the UP Board Exams will help you to prepare in a systematic and organised manner.
Students can access the 2018 Class 12 Biology UP Board Previous Year Question Paper on the Extramarks website. Both the exam’s format and evaluation standards are well known. The format recommended by the UP Board was followed in the writing of these exam questions. Using sample question papers, students can assess their performance and level of preparation. .
UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018 is available on the official website of UPMSP and is also available on the Extramarks website. Our website also offers UPMSP Sample Question Paper, UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper, UPMSP Syllabus and many other study materials. Extramarks believes in incorporating the best learning experiences through its own repository.To enjoy the maximum benefit of these resources, students just need to register themselves at Extramarks official website and stay ahead of the competition.
Access To UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018
Students should be familiar with their previous year’s papers to perform well in exams. These papers incorporated the key concepts from each chapter and were written in accordance with the latest syllabus. Students can identify the courses that demand slightly more focus and the ones which require comparatively less effort by comparing their preparation to the papers from the previous year. The UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018 is available on Extramarks website.
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018
Importance of Board Exams
The Secondary and Primary school systems in India follow a five-year curriculum. By the end of the secondary school’s academic year, SSLC must be acquired.
All students must have completed their formal schooling. After finishing SSLC, a student who wishes to continue their education enrols in a course that will help them prepare for a two-year university degree in the area of specialisation they have selected. This course is referred to as “pre-university” (PUC). After this semester, a student may enrol in undergraduate programmes at a university.
Students can enrol in an industrial training programme after finishing their SSLC to gain the specialised skills necessary for a technical job. A three-year polytechnic engineering diploma programme is the third option, which results in an engineering degree. It is possible to enrol in vocational education courses after completing SSLC. The Indian government currently requires the SSLC (or its equivalent) to obtain a passport for employment purposes.
When India did not need birth or death registration, the SSLC certificate was the primary form of identification. Anyone born before 1989 may still utilise a valid birth certificate to produce civil documents like passports, according to the MEA website for the Indian Civil Authorities.
Approach To Solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018
- Conceptual clarity: Students in the Science stream of Class 12 must take Biology if they wish to pursue medical science, biotechnology etc. later. When studying for the exam, make sure you fully comprehend the ideas. The weighted NEET UG Exam covers up to 50% of Biology. . Therefore students interested in medicine should take note of it. Rather than learning it by heart, they must possess full knowledge of the subject.
- Make it easier for yourself to remember scientific terminology and other important ideas by using mnemonics and acronyms. If you correctly utilise this method in your answers, your grade will go up considerably.
- Get all of the necessary books and courses finished as soon as you can before beginning with the UP Board Biology Class 12 Question Papers. Additionally, the UP Board offers exam practice questions. Your confidence will definitely increase, and your capacity to assess how well you are prepared will advance if you solve question papers from previous years. Additionally, it facilitates time management.
- Practice making diagrams which are frequently used in Biology. . Make sure you practise labelling and drawing diagrams a lot. Present your diagrams neatly and clearly.
- The UP Board uses the NCERT curriculum. The NCERT textbooks are used as the basis for the board exam. Take notes while you read the NCERT Textbook carefully if you want to perform well in the MCQ section. For extra practice, you might use different reference books.
- Short answers are defined as questions with one or two marks. Read the NCERT textbooks definitions and short questions. . Wherever possible, provide relevant examples.
- Five marks are given for lengthy answers. Write your answer in detail using the word limit. Be sure to emphasise the keywords and subheadings as you organise your answers into points. It would be useful to provide any good diagrams.
- Give in-depth answers to each question. . Keep the answer simple and short by giving the right information. However, make sure to adhere to the word count.
- Please be advised that the COVID outbreak may cause changes to the exam format and content. Visit the UP Board’s official website to stay updated.
Benefits Of Solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018
The benefits of using the UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018 include:
- Students can get an idea of the exam format and a sample of the questions that could be expected by taking the free mock test for the 12th grade offered by the UP Board.
- Students can take practice exams to assess their readiness for the 12th grade. They will have plenty of time to concentrate on the areas that need improvement.
- Most exam questions are included in the UP board question papers for the 12th grade. A sample of the question paper or the exam from the previous year would then be accepted for the UP Board Exam.
- Students will be able to understand the main concepts of the Class 12 syllabus and reinforce those concepts to ace the exam by studying and practising the UP Board’s past years’ exams.
- To manage their time well throughout the exam, students should attempt to complete the UP Board 12th question papers within the allotted time.
- Your performance in the 12th grade will significantly increase if you revisit the study materials you used for your board exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Where can I obtain the results of the UP Board Class 12 Exam?
You can get a notice from the official board after the UP Board Class 12 Exams are over with details regarding when the results will be declared and other important information. You can find your results on the official website of the UP State Board or other independent websites like schools9.com, manabadi.com, and others.
2. When was the UP State Board established?
The Board of High School & Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh is now known as the UP State Board (UPMSP), and it was established in 1921.