ISC Important Questions For Class 12 Physics
Important Questions for Class 12 Physics
Physics may be an important subject for many competitive admissions exams as well as board exams. If students want to work as engineers or doctors in the future, they should study Class 12 Physics seriously.
The ISC Class 12 Physics syllabus is utilised by a number of well-known competitive admission exams for engineering and medical fields. The ability to comprehend and apply Physics principles should be developed in students. The ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics may enhance the student’s capacity for critical thinking and analysis. In order for students to be prepared for the ISC Class 12 Exam, they need to have a systematic approach to preparation in addition to exerting a lot of effort and diligence.
Our subject specialists at Extramarks have created important questions for Class 12 Physics that could be very helpful to students in their preparation. These fundamental questions serve as a starting point for studying for a number of competitive exams and board examinations. We tend to have developed all essential questions for sophistication 12 Physics ISC with resolution per the manual’s recommendations.
For good preparation for studying as well as appearing for exams, students need to plan well in advance.. We cover all important questions to help students prepare for the Class 12 boards and other entrance tests. The Extramarks website contains a wealth of information on ISC-important Class 12 Physics questions. Students can have free access to textbook answers, ISC revision notes, and alternative materials, just by logging on to the Extramarks website.
What Chapters Are Covered in Important Questions for Class 12 Physics?
ISC Class 12 Physics can be quite intimidating for some students due to the ISC & ICSE Syllabus and 10 chapters.
The important questions for Class 12 Physics Solutions cover the chapters from the Class 12 Physics textbook that are listed below.
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Waves Communication Systems
One must be organised in order to cover all chapters. After that, you’ll need a study plan with regular practice time. In this scenario, the students can comprehend the chapter-by-chapter key questions for advanced 12-Physics answers.
The Extramarks subject matter experts have prepared Important questions for class 12 Physics for each section as per the syllabus.
These crucial questions will be extremely helpful for reviewing important concepts and help students evaluate themselves for their preparedness for the exams.
Important Questions for Class 12 Physics—Weightage
Below is the data detailing the marks distribution across chapters in ISC 12th Physics. The ISC Class 12 Physics paper is divided into two parts, as mentioned below.
- Theory Paper: It consists of 70 marks. Students are allotted 3 hours of time to complete the paper
- Practicals: The practicals are conducted in 3 hours of time duration. It includes
- Practical work – 15 Marks
- Project work – 10 Marks
- Practical files – 5 Marks
Tips to Solve the ISC Class 12 Physics Important Questions
- The questions have been arranged by chapter to make it simple for students to locate the individual files from the list. To obtain improved results, they can download and use ICSE question papers in their practice.
- The questions are accompanied by precise solutions designed by professionals in stepwise methods. It will help you focus on applying the concepts taught in specific chapters. As a result, practising these questions will assist you in expanding your knowledge and solidifying your conceptual foundation for the important questions for Class 12 Physics ISC.
- Resolve your doubts about these questions faster by using the ICSE sample question paper, and you’ll be one step closer to passing your exam. Reduce your practice time and adequately prepare the chapters.
Important Questions for Class 12 Physics—Chapter-Wise Questions
In Class 12 , there is a lot of information to cover, so preparation and practice are essential. The only way to keep in mind the various issues that need to be addressed is to practise constantly. If you don’t want to make any mistakes on the actual tests, it might be best if you always practise the tough questions.
However, Extramarks gives you access to all or any of the numerous chapter-by-chapter ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics along with arithmetic problems and their solutions, so you need not be concerned.
Click on the chapter-by-chapter ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics and answers below to read the most important questions for ISC Class 12 Physics.
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 1: Electrostatics
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 2: Current Electricity
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 3: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 4: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 5: Electromagnetic Waves
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 6: Optics
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 7: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 8: Atoms and Nuclei
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 9: Electronic Devices
- ISC important questions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 10: Communication Systems
Register on our Extramarks website right now to get exclusive notifications and information about upcoming Exams.
Together with a syllabus, test schedule, reading materials, and other information. Sign up for Extramarks right away to start practising and learning more about all of the topics. Download the app to access additional useful content along with ICSE revision notes. Take a look at the ICSE important questions, sample papers, previous exams, ICSE Solutions, and additional questions.
Important Questions for Class 12 Physics—Types of Questions
The current Class 12 Physics exam paper format has been approved by ISC in its most recent guidelines:
- The 4 sections of the question were A, B, C, and D.
- Students are required to respond to all the questions in Section A, which consist of one question with two subparts, each worth one mark.
- Students are required to complete Section B. It has seven questions, each worth two points.
- Section C consists of nine three-point questions.
- Section D consists of three questions, each worth five points.
- Internal options are given in two questions, each from Section B, Section C, and Section D.
Benefits of Solving Important Questions for Class 12 Physics
Students frequently search for the chapter’s most important ISC questions for Class 12 Physics after reading and comprehending the chapter. The fundamental questions serve as the foundation for the chapter’s core and most important parts.
Students will be able to focus on the most important parts of the chapter with the help of the questions for Class 12 Physics. The most important Physics questions from each chapter are carefully selected for the important question bank.
Physics in 12th grade is one such subject that requires a lot of effort and preparation to pass. The topic necessitates a great deal of analytical and problem-solving skills because it involves a lot of maths. It can be difficult to remember everything on the ISC Class 12 Physics syllabus because it is so extensive.
The Extramarks experts created the important ISC Class 12 questions to make studying for the exams easier for students. The list of questions there covers nearly all the important topics and ideas that are most likely to be covered on the ISC Class 12 exam.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can you get good marks in Class 12 Physics?
Beginning preparation as soon as the school year begins is the first and most crucial step in achieving excellent grades in Class 12 Physics. This will make it possible to finish the chapters in stages. You should continue to attend all of your Physics classes and inquire about any issues with the material with the instructors. Asking questions to clarify the concepts. The most crucial factor is not necessarily repetition.
2. How can the Physics Important question Class 12 help you study?
For each chapter, you can download practice materials. Important questions for the 12th-grade Physics textbooks. Work through the important questions in the Physics questions for the 12th grade and compare your answers to them to prepare for them. You’ll recognisably improve with training. You will be able to respond to questions promptly and effectively. Your grade will rise if you put the strategies in the solutions into practice.
3. Is Class 12 Physics easy?
The science syllabus for the twelfth grade is very vast. It is said to be easy for students who fully understand the concepts. Physics concepts in Class 12 may be simple to grasp if you have a solid foundation from 11th grade. If you don’t fully comprehend the concepts taught in class 11, learning Physics in Class 12 could be difficult. However, you can avoid this issue if you begin your preparations early. If you do this, you will have more time to read your Class 12 chapters as well as practice all the past examination question papers that have come in the previous years in Class 12 Physics.