ISC Important Questions For Class 12 Maths
Important Questions for Class 12 Maths
12th standard, especially for students interested in courses focused on engineering and architecture, arithmetic is necessary. There is a different number-crunching segment on each section test, as well as the JEE (Principal and High level), BITSAT, and the state tests.
Candidates should receive an explicit grade on their board exams in chemistry, physics, and Maths, just like they would on admissions tests.
At Extramarks, our subject specialists have created important questions for the Class 12 Maths exam that will be very helpful to students in their preparation. These crucial questions provide a framework for preparing for various competitive exams and board examinations. Our vital questions for Important Questions for Class 12 Maths ISC with arithmetic resolution were all designed with the textbook guidelines in mind.
Students should prepare exceptionally well for competitive exams. We cover all the essential questions so that students can prepare for both the class 12 boards and other entrance exams.
Visit the Extramarks website to learn more about ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths. The students have free access to all or any of the materials, including solutions to textbooks, ISC revision notes, and many more. The students now have an easier time comprehending the material, thanks to the inclusion of specific tips and tricks.
What Chapters Are Covered in Important Questions for Class 12 Maths?
ISC Class 12 Maths can be quite intimidating for some students due to the ISC & ICSE Syllabus and 10 chapters.
The important questions for the Class 12 Maths Solutions cover the chapters from the Class 12 Maths textbook that are listed below.
- Relations and Functions
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Application of Integral
- Application of Calculus
- Linear Regression
- Linear Programming
How do I converse in English fluently?
One needs to be very organised to cover all the chapters. After that, a study plan with regular practice time is needed. In this situation, the students will enjoy chapter-by-chapter essential questions for sophisticated twelve-maths solutions.
For each chapter of the ISC Class 12 arithmetic curriculum, the Extramarks team has prepared the essential questions in the Class 12 arithmetic section. This section contains questions in a wide variety of formats, including fill-in-the-blank and true/false questions, multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and subjective questions like “address in brief” and “address in depth.” As a result, these important questions will be useful for reviewing very important concepts and evaluating the student in preparation for the tests.
Important Questions for Class 12 Maths—Weightage
The table below details the mark distribution across chapters in ISC 12th Maths. This information was gathered by our academic team by examining past question papers.
|Section A – 61 Marks|
|SL. No.||Unit Name||Marks|
|1.||Relations and Functions||8 Marks|
|Section B: 19 Marks|
|5.||Vectors and Three-Dimensional Geometry||14 Marks|
|Section C: 5 Marks|
|10.||Linear Programming||5 Marks|
|Total (A+ B+ C)||80 Marks|
Tips to Solve the ISC Class 12 Maths Important Questions
- The ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths have been arranged by chapter to make it simple for students to locate the individual files from the list. To obtain improved results, they can download and use ICSE question papers in their practise.
- The questions are accompanied by precise solutions designed by professionals using stepwise methods. It will help you focus on applying the concepts taught in specific chapters. As a result, practising these questions will assist you in expanding your knowledge and solidifying your conceptual foundation for the important questions for Class 12 Maths ISC.
- Resolve your doubts about these questions faster by using the ICSE sample question paper, and you’ll be one step closer to passing your exam. Reduce your practise time and adequately prepare the chapters.
ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths—Chapter-Wise Questions
In Class 12 Maths, there is a lot of information to cover, so preparation and practise are essential. The only way to keep in mind the various issues that need to be addressed is to practise constantly. If you don’t want to make any mistakes on the actual tests, it might be best if you always practise the tough questions.
However, Extramarks gives you access to all or any of the numerous chapter-by-chapter ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths along with arithmetic problems and their solutions, so you need not be concerned.
Click on the chapter-by-chapter questions and answers below to read the most important questions for ISC Class 12 Maths.
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 1: Relations and Functions
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 2: Algebra
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 3: Calculus
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 4: Probability
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 5:Vectors
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 6: Three-Dimensional Geometry
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 7: Application of Integral
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 8: Application of Calculus
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 9: Linear Regression
- ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 10:Linear Programming
Use these addressed inquiries from our fundamental inquiries to refine the twelve number juggling answers PDF move as precisely as possible. Join Extramarks right now to get exclusive notifications and information about upcoming checks.
Together with a syllabus, test schedule, reading materials, and other information. Sign up for Extramarks right away to start practising and learning more about all of the topics. Download the app to access additional useful content along with ICSE revision notes. Take a look at the ICSE important questions, sample papers, previous exams, ICSE Solutions, and additional questions.
ISC Important Questions for Class 12 Maths —Types of Questions
The current Class 12 Maths exam paper format has been approved by ISC in its most recent guidelines:
- The three sections of the exams were A, B, and C.
- Students are required to respond to all the questions in Section A, except for two questions that each award six points and three questions that each award four points.
- Students are required to complete either section C or section B. Two of the four-point questions in section B and two of the four-point questions in section C offer students the option of using internal choice.
- The exam awards 100 points.
- Each of the 10 questions in Section A receives two points, while the other nine receive four and the other four receive six.
- There are twenty points in Section B. There are two questions that each carry a total of six marks and two questions that carry only four marks.
In Section C, there are two questions worth four points each and two questions worth six points each.
Benefits of Solving Important Questions for Class 12 Maths
Students typically search a chapter for key questions after reading and comprehending it. The essential questions serve as the foundation for the chapter’s primary and crucial sections.
This brochure, which includes the most important questions for each topic, is very helpful to the students. By using the relevant questions for advanced twelve arithmetic as a lighthouse, a student can focus on the most important parts of the chapter.
Extramarks important question bank for Class 12 The most important questions in Maths are carefully selected from each chapter. When you get the ISC Class 12 arithmetic plan, you will be able to access this section. It can help you improve your capacity for problem-solving.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can you get good marks in Class 12 Maths?
Beginning preparation as soon as the school year begins is the first and most crucial step in achieving high grades in Class 12 Maths. This will make it possible to slowly finish all the chapters. In the future, you should attend all of your Maths classes and ask your teachers any questions. Asking questions to clarify the concepts. Last but not least, practice, practice, practice.
2. How can the Maths Important question Class 12 help you study?
Important questions for each of the Chapters of the 12th-grade Maths can be found in the Extramarks textbook. Students must work through the important questions for the 12th-grade Maths problems, and then compare their answers to the solution for the 12th-grade Maths. With practise, you’ll noticeably get better. You’ll be able to quickly and effectively answer questions. Your grade will go up if you use the strategies in the solutions.
3. Is Class 12 Maths easy?
The 12th-grade Maths curriculum is extensive. However, it is thought to be simple for students who fully comprehend the concepts. Maths concepts may be simple to grasp in Class 12 if you have a solid grasp of the material from the 11th grade. However, if you don’t fully comprehend the concepts taught in Class 11, learning Maths in Class 12 may be difficult. However, you can avoid this issue if you begin your preparations early. If you do this, you will have more time to read your Class 12 chapters and the previous year’s concepts.