JEE Advanced Result
Aspirants who dream to secure their admission into prestigious institutes of engineering and also the IITs appear for JEE examination. The JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a national exam that is conducted for students who aim to get admission to renowned institutions in Engineering, Architecture, Planning and Science disciplines.
JEE is subdivided into two levels: JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is conducted by the National Testing Agency. JEE Advanced is conducted by one of the 7 IITs. Being successful in your first attempt at JEE Advanced can be difficult but it is not impossible. Hard work and dedication can take you to places and will help you achieve your dreams. After attempting the exams, aspirants look forward to knowing their JEE Advanced Results. JEE Advanced results are announced by the responsible authority two to three weeks after the exams are conducted.
JEE Advanced Result 2022
The JEE Advanced admission exam for 2022 will be conducted on Sunday, 3rd of July, 2022, and the JEE Advanced 2022 results will be announced on Monday, 18th of July, 2022 on the official website of JEE Advanced.
The official website will provide access to the JEE Advanced Result Check. Applicants who appeared for the entrance exam can use their credentials to access the website to view and even download their marks sheet after a successful login. Applicants will get a text message or mail confirming their registration via their registered mobile number or email address. After accessing the website using the candidate’s credentials, you will be provided with the eligible applicants All India Rank category wise, Common Rank List subject wise scores, and overall marks gained totaling all subjects.
JEE Advanced 2022 Results- Important Updates on JEE Advanced Results 2022
IIT Bombay will declare the JEE Advanced 2022 results on the official website. The results will include the applicant’s category-wise All India Rank (AIR), their position in the Common Rank List, scores of all subjects in Paper 1 and Paper 2, and total marks gained.
By visiting the official site of JEE Advanced, aspirants can view their JEE Advanced Result, Check ranks, scores, and total marks at the given JEE Advanced Result time and date. To access your results applicants should put their registration number and date of birth in the JEE Advanced Result Check portal then, applicants can browse the website and view and even download their marksheet. Before making the site available for students, the exam authorities will send an SMS to the registered mobile number stating the announcements of results with the date and time.
All about JEE Advanced 2022
The Joint Entrance Examination, popularly known as the JEE, is regarded as one of the toughest exams. The JEE exam includes 3 subjects: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. JEE is a test for students interested in studying engineering at top universities and IITs. JEE is composed of two parts: JEE Main and JEE Advanced. Applicants can qualify for JEE Advanced, if they pass JEE Main and gain a place among the top two lakh fifty thousand scorers from India.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority manages the joint admission process for IITs, based on the aspirant’s JEE Advanced rank. JEE Advanced can be attempted at most two times, after this the applicant has to appear for the JEE Main exam again to qualify for the JEE Advanced exam according to the eligibility criteria of JEE Main. JEE Advanced is a Computer Based Test that is subdivided into Paper-1 and Paper-2. For 2022, IIT Bombay is conducting the JEE Advanced exam. IIT Bombay will also be providing and announcing the JEE Advanced exam time and dates, JEE Advanced Result link, JEE Advanced Result time, and date.
JEE Advanced Answer Key
The JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key will be available on July 9, 2022. The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, administers the JEE Advanced test 2022 at the national level and will also provide the answer key. In the case of a delay, applicants will be informed and the JEE advanced answer key will be released as soon as the exam is over. The solution key for the JEE advanced 2022 exam can be downloaded from the official website by students who are taking the exam. The JEE Advanced exam response sheets will be issued before the official answer key. Candidates can look over the response sheets to obtain a sense of their potential scores on the Extramarks website as well. The answer/response sheets will also be accessible to view. This exam will be for the top scorers in the JEE Main 2022 exam. Candidates who pass this examination will be admitted to one of the 23 IITs across India.
How to Check JEE Advanced Results 2022?
Aspirants should follow the procedure to check the JEE Advanced Result link 2022 made available only for you by the Extramarks experts given below:
- Go to jeeadv.ac.in or result.jeeadv.ac.in for applying further steps
- Select “IIT JEE Advanced Result Link” from the drop-down menu
- Fill in your Advanced Roll Number, birth date, and phone number
- Select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox
- Select the “Submit” button
- The result of JEE Advanced 2022 will be displayed to the candidate
- Take a printout of the result after downloading it
Facts About JEE Advanced Rank List (CRL)
The Common Rank List is a ranking system that relies on each candidate’s total score. Here are some of the factors considered while making the list.
- The candidates must attempt both Paper-1 and Paper-2 and the marks scored by the students in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will be separately added in Paper-1 and Paper-2. The total marks will be determined on the basis of each subject of Paper-1 and Paper-2. For example,
Marks obtained in (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) = Marks obtained in Paper 1 (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) + Marks obtained in Paper 2 (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)
- The exam authorities then calculate the applicants’ aggregate scores based on the grades they received in each topic. For JEE Advanced 2022, they will apply a formula to calculate aggregate marks. For example,
Aggregate Scores obtained in JEE Advanced = Aggregate marks in (Physics + Mathematics + Chemistry)
This will be used to prepare the final rank list
- Tie-breaker policy is used for applicants with similar aggregated marks.
- The minimum eligibility marks limit varies with the categories.
Where two or more candidates are tied for a rank, the JEE Advanced exam body will adopt a tie-breaker policy to decide the new rank. The following are the requirements:
- Aspirants having higher positive ranks are given the position of a higher rank
- Aspirants having higher positive marks in Mathematics are given the position of a higher rank
- If the rank is still tied, aspirants with higher positive marks in Physics will be given the position of higher rank
Minimum Eligibility Marks
A candidate must get a minimum score in each subject as well as in the aggregate to be considered for a spot on the JEE Advanced 2022 merit list.
What Happens after the Results?
Assuming after students receive their satisfying ranks after the JEE Advanced results are released:
- Applicants must apply for JoSAA’s common counseling process
- Registration will be available for a limited time only given by the JoSAA
- They will be assigned seats at their selected IITs, NITs, and other famous institutes based on their rank and the number of seats available during this procedure
- Candidates must be aware of the JEE Advanced cutoffs since they will have an impact on their overall ranking
Courses on Offer Include
Courses available for candidates in JEE Advanced 2022 are given as follows:
- B.Tech- 4 years
- B.S- 4 years
- B.Arch- 5 years
- Dual Degree B.Tech- M.Tech- 5 years
- Integrated M.Tech- 5 years
- Integrated M.S- 5 years
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. When will the JEE Advanced 2022 exam be conducted?
The JEE Advanced admission exam for 2022 will be conducted on Sunday, 3rd of July, 2022.
2. What details are included in the JEE Advanced Result Link?
The results will include the applicant’s category-wise All India Rank (AIR), their position in the Common Rank List, scores of all subjects performed in Paper 1 and Paper 2, and total marks gained.
3. When will the results of the JEE Advanced exam be released?
The JEE Advanced 2022 results will be announced on Monday, 18th of July, 2022.
4. What sites to access to view and download the JEE Advanced Results?
The JEE Advanced Result Link will be declared on the websites jeeadv.ac.in or result.jeeadv.ac.in to view and download the candidate’s JEE Advanced results.