NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science Chapter 12 - Buildings, Paintings and Books - Download
Access NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science Chapter 12 – Building, Paintings and Books
NCERT Solutions Class 6 Social Science History Our Past Chapter 12
NCERT Solution Class 6 History Chapter 12 with the Detailed Syllabus
CBSE Class 6 History Chapters
- Chapter 1 – What, Where, How, And When?
- Chapter 2 – From Hunting – Gathering To Growing Food
- Chapter 3 – In The Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4 – What Books And Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5 – Kingdoms, Kings, And An Early Republic
- Chapter 6 – New Questions And Ideas
- Chapter 7 – Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War
- Chapter 8 – Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9 – Traders, Kings, And Pilgrims
- Chapter 10 – New Empires And Kingdoms
- Chapter 11 – Buildings, Paintings, And Books
CBSE Class 6 Social & Political Life Chapters
- Chapter 1 – Understanding Diversity
- Chapter 2 – Diversity and Discrimination
- Chapter 3 – What is Government?
- Chapter 4 – Key Elements of a Democratic Government
- Chapter 5 – Panchayati Raj
- Chapter 6 – Rural Administration
- Chapter 7 – Urban Administration
- Chapter 8 – Rural Livelihoods
- Chapter 9 – Urban Livelihoods
CBSE Class 6 Geography Chapters – The Earth: Our Habitat
- Chapter 1 – The Earth in the Solar System
- Chapter 2 – Globe: Latitudes and Longitudes
- Chapter 3 – Motions of the Earth
- Chapter 4 – Maps
- Chapter 5 – Major Domains of the Earth
- Chapter 6 – Major Landforms of the Earth
- Chapter 7 – Our Country: India
- Chapter 8 – India: Climate, Vegetation and Wildlife
Why Choose Extramarks?
Extramarks is a comprehensive e-learning platform where students of all classes will find clear and concise study materials to help with their exam preparations. NCERT Solutions offered by Extramarks are curated by subject matter experts that pay special attention to providing accurate and step-by-step solutions. They are reliable and accurate. The solutions follow the NCERT textbook format so that students can enjoy a smooth and deep learning experience during their preparation. This means that students can rely on these solutions for both exam preparations and assignments. Students can access NCERT Solutions by Extramarks at any time from the Extramarks website.
NCERT Class 6 Social Science History - Our Past Chapter-wise Solutions
Chapter-wise NCERT solutions class 6 Social Science History are listed below:
- Chapter 1 - What, Where, How, and When?
- Chapter 2 - From Gathering to Growing Food
- Chapter 3 - In the Earliest Cities
- Chapter 4 - What Books and Burials Tell Us
- Chapter 5 - Kingdoms, Kings and the Early Republic
- Chapter 6 - New Questions and Ideas
- Chapter 7 - Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War
- Chapter 8 - Vital Villages, Thriving Towns
- Chapter 9 - Traders, Kings, and Pilgrims
- Chapter 10 - New Empires and Kingdoms
- Chapter 11 - Buildings, Paintings, and Books
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science
Extramarks offers complete solutions for all chapters included in the Class 6 Social Science curriculum. This includes all chapters covered in the Class 6 History, Geography, and Civics textbooks. Students can access these solutions at any time from the Extramarks website.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Social Science Chapter 12
Extramarks provides NCERT solutions for class 6 Social Science Chapter 12. It will help the students to achieve their goals and secure good marks in the exams.
Q.1 Match the following
Stupa Place where the image
of the deity is installed
Mandapa Circular path around the stupa
Garbhagriha Place in temples wherepeople could assemble
Pradakshina patha Tower
Mandapa- Place in temples where people could assemble
Garbhagriha- Place where the image of the deity is installed
Pradakshina patha – Circular path around the stupa
Q.2 Fill in the blanks:
(a) ______ was a great astronomer.
(b) Stories about gods and goddesses are found in the _______.
(c) ______ is recognised as the author of the Sanskrit Ramayana.
(d) _________ and ________ are two Tamil epics.
(a) Aryabhata was a great astronomer.
(b) Stories about gods and goddesses are found in the Puranas.
(c) Valmiki is recognised as the author of the Sanskrit Ramayana.
(d) The Silappadikaram and the Manimekalai are two Tamil epics.
Q.3 Make a list of the chapters in which you find mention of metal working. What are the metal objects mentioned or shown in those chapters?
|In the Earliest Cities||Copper used to make tools, bronze, gold and silver to make ornaments|
|What Books and Burials Tell us||Iron tools and weapons, ornaments of gold|
|Kingdoms, Kings and Early Republic||Iron tools|
|Vital villages and Thriving Towns||Iron tools|
|Traders, Kings and Pilgrims||Gold|
|Buildings, Paintings and Books||Iron pillar, gold jewellery|
Q.4 Read the story on page 122. In what ways is the monkey king similar to or different from the kings you read about in Chapters 5 and 10?
• The monkey king as well as the kings felt the need to protect the group depending on them.
• The monkey king as well as other kings worked for the welfare of the people.
• The monkey king and his 80,000 followers survived on the mango, while the other kings’ followers required proper food.
• The monkey king did not try to capture the other kings’ property, while the other kings did capture and try to murder the monkeys and their king for mango fruits.