The Uttar Pradesh State Board of High School and Intermediate Education, with its main office in Prayagraj, India, is the autonomous examining body for the Standard 10 examination (also known as the secondary school level examination) and Standard 12 examination (also known as the inter-college level examination) in Uttar Pradesh.
Currently, this board holds the distinction of being Asia’s largest board in terms of student enrollment. The 10th and 12th standard exams are referred to as the High school and Intermediate examinations, respectively. Every year, exams for high school and intermediate are simultaneously conducted throughout the entire state of Uttar Pradesh. Nearly 61,00,000 students take exams, and the Board prepares their results.
Extramarks is the correct website to reach out to students preparing for the UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 exams in 2022. For the students who couldn’t begin their preparation because they are unaware of the current syllabus released by the board, Extramarks has made an effort to provide Uttar Pradesh Board (UPMSP) Previous Year Question Papers, Sample Papers, and Syllabus for all subjects of Class 10 & Class 12.
UP Board: Newest Notification
- On June 18, 2022, the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) released the results for the 10th and 12th-grade board exams. On the official website of the UP Board, students can easily view their results.
- The UP Board has released the dates for the Class 10 board exams. The exam dates are set for March 24 to April 11, 2022.
- The Class 12 public exams will be held from March 24, 2022, to April 11, 2022, according to the UPMSP Board.
- The UPMSP Board has made the Class 10, and Class 12 public examination admit cards available. The official website is where students can download their admission cards.
- The UP Board has created two toll-free numbers for Class 10 and Class 12 students. Students can call the toll-free helpline number anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM to get information about exams.
Exam Resources for UP Board
UP Board High School (Class 10) and Intermediate (Class 12) public examinations play a significant role in a student’s life. In order to be promoted to higher education in the field and institution of their choice, students must pass the exam with excellent scores. At Extramarks, we have assembled the UP Board exam resources to help students in their exam preparation and get excellent results. This includes study materials such as the syllabus, the board-recommended textbooks, exam schedules, schedules, results, and more. When students have all the information contained in the syllabus and glance through it quickly. It helps them to follow a systematic approach and regular practice to master the topic. The well-laid-out balanced study plan will definitely boost their performance naturally and effortlessly.
Study Material for UP Board Examination
The following is a list of reading materials for UP Board students. These study tools will help students in getting good results in their Intermediate public exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What roles does the UP Board play?
The UPMSP administers the Class 10 and Class 12 public exams. Additionally, the board oversees state education and specifies the syllabus and textbooks. Further, the board evaluates the answer sheets and then publishes the results.
2. How is the overall grade of the calculation for my Class 12th UP Board exams done?
The steps for calculating the CGPA from a percentage are as follows:
- First, list your grade points (GP) for each subject.
- Then, add up each grade point at this stage.
- The overall CGPA is calculated by dividing the additional grade points by the total number of subjects.
For instance, if your overall GP for five subjects is 40, your overall GP is 8, or B1 or 71-80%.
3. What is the 2022 UP Board Examination pass percentage?
This year’s teachers in the Green, Orange and Red zones analysed more than three crore response sheets. The class 10 and 12 “Pass Percentage” for the UP Board exams in 2020 are listed below:
- Class 10: 83.31 per cent, and
- Class 12: 74.64 per cent
4. What is the UPMSP's complete form?
UPMSP stands for Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, commonly known as the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh.