Up Board Syllabus
The UP Board Class 12 Syllabus 2022–23 has been published by UPMSP on the official website, upmsp.edu.in. The board has reduced the syllabus by 30%. Students should consult the most recent UP board syllabus 2023 to learn about the updated units and topics, as well as the exam format. All questions will be based on the topics covered in the UP board’s 12th-grade syllabus for 2022–2023.
The board carefully follows the UP board Class 12 syllabus 2022–23 when creating the question papers for the 12th grade. Their preparation for the UPMSP intermediate exams will therefore be enhanced by using the UP board syllabus for class 12 in 2023.
You can download the latest class 10 and 12 syllabi for the Uttar Pradesh Board (UPMSP) academic year 2021–2022. Before they begin their preparation, students should have a good understanding of the study material. So, if you really want to excel in the exam, you must understand the Uttar Pradesh Board Syllabus first. According to the most recent exam pattern, our highly qualified and experienced subject experts at Extramarks have thoroughly examined the syllabus. The syllabus for the specific exam you intend to prepare for is the first and most important piece of study material you require. You can use the Uttar Pradesh Board class 10 and 12 syllabi offered here to identify the important aspects in which you excel and plan for the upcoming exam.
Steps to Download the UPMSP Syllabus
Use the instructions below to get the UP Board syllabus Class 12 for 2022–2023 from the official website:
- Visit the official site at upmsp.edu.in.
- Look for “Course Session 2022–23” in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Go to the UP Board Class 12 Syllabus 2022–23 link.
- It will take you to a pdf file that contains the UP board 12th-grade syllabus for 2022.
- To save the file, download it.
A month or more before the exam, students should create an ideal study schedule and attempt to finish the whole UP Board 12th syllabus for 2022–23. After completing the course material, concentrate on revising the UP board intermediate course material for 2022 and practise with sample papers to improve their preparation.It will speed up their learning and improve their academic performance.
Links for the UPMSP Syllabus
Extramarks provides students a joyful learning experience through its own repository of resources. Students would be able to glance through the syllabus quickly and follow the systematic approach and regular practice to master the topic.The following are the links to the Class 12 UP syllabus:
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Hindi
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Economics
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 History
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 English
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Computer Science
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Political Science/Civics
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Geography
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Maths
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Physics
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Chemistry
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Biology
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Accountancy
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 12 Business Studies
The following are the links to the Class 10 UP Syllabus:
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 10 English
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 10 Social Science
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 10 Maths
- UPMSP Syllabus for Class 10 Science
Ways to prepare for UPMSP Syllabus
Extramarks present the ways to prepare for UPMSP Syllabus:
- Get to know the latest UP Board Class 12 syllabus for 2022.
- To swiftly revise important concepts and formulas, try to make notes on each subject.
- Try to complete as many UP board 12th model question papers from 2022–2023 as possible. It will be easier if you are aware of the types of questions asked and know the question paper pattern.
- Examine the timetable and finish the complete course of study at least a month before the exams. Additionally, have enough time to review the UP board 12th syllabus 2023 to revise the important topics before exams. .
- Work diligently on topics with a high weightage because they make up the majority of exam questions.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Where can I find the UP Class 12 Syllabus 2023 in both Hindi and English medium?
The official website has the 2022–23 Class 12 UPMSP syllabus in Hindi. Extramarks website also provides a link for the same in a well-explained manner. Students can easily download it from Extramarks official website. Apart from this, Extramarks also offers detailed study material for the same, especially curated by subject matter experts while adhering to the UP board and their updated curriculum.
2. Is the 2023 UP board 12th-grade syllabus challenging?
If a student prepares diligently, the UP board intermediate syllabus for 2023 is not particularly difficult. Students who work hard and have suitable material to prepare can easily retain and score well in the board examination. Extramarks provides in-depth study material for all subjects. This material is designed exclusively by the subject experts to help the students, through revisions and make them aware of their mistakes through guided practice and help to get the best results.