UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology
UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology
Every year, the Board Exams for Class 12 are administered by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), commonly known as the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (BHSIEUP). The UPMSP Class 12 Exams provide proof that higher secondary education is complete. Additionally, they help with undergraduate programme admissions at numerous colleges and universities.
One of the primary subjects in the Science stream for the UP Board’s Class 12 is Biology. The study of Biology is crucial for students aspiring to become medical professionals. Students need to plan and study for their board exams if they want to succeed in UP Board Class 12 Biology. Studying for your exams will be beneficial if you thoroughly understand the UP Board Exam format and scoring system.
Students can access the UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology from the Extramarks website. The format of the exam’s questions and its evaluation standards are widely known. The format recommended by the board was followed in the writing of these exam questions. Using exam sample questions, students can assess their performance and level of preparedness for the exam. .
Besides the official website of UPMSP, the UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology is the official website of UPMSP and is also available on the Extramarks website. Apart from the syllabus, the Extramarks website also offers UPMSP Sample Question Paper, UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper, UPMSP Syllabus and many other study tools. Extramarks believes in incorporating the best learning experiences through its own repository. To enjoy the maximum benefit of these resources, students just need to register themselves at Extramarks official website and stay ahead of the competition.
Access To UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology
Students should be familiar with their previous year’s papers to perform well in the board exams. These papers incorporated the key concepts from each chapter and were written in accordance with the latest syllabus. Students can identify the courses that demand slightly more effort and the ones that require a little less effort by comparing their preparation to the papers from the previous year. Extramarks has the UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology accessible.
- UP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2015
- UP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2016
- UP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2017
- UP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2018
- UP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology 2019
Approach To Solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology
- Conceptual clarity: Biology is one of the core subjects in the Science stream for students in Class 12. While getting ready for the exam, fully comprehend the ideas. Students interested in studying medicine should be aware that Biology accounts for 50% of the NEET UG exam’s weightage. Instead of memorising, learn it with a good conceptual understanding of every topic..
- Use mnemonics and acronyms to help you remember scientific terms and other important ideas. Your marks will improve considerably if you utilise this strategy correctly in your answers.
- Complete the entire course on time, and then solve the UP Board Biology Class 12 Question Papers. The UP Board also offers sample exam questions. Your confidence will increase, and you’ll be able to assess your level of preparedness if you solve sample question papers and previous year’s question papers. It also helps with “Time Management” and takes care of your anxiety and stress to a great extent.
- Practice diagrams – Diagrams are used in Biology topics. Make sure you practise diagrams and label them. . Present your diagrams neatly and clearly to fetch full marks.
- The UP Board uses the NCERT curriculum. The NCERT textbook served as the basis for the exam. Read the NCERT Textbook carefully and take notes if you want to perform well in the MCQ section. . For additional practice, you can utilise different reference books.
- Short Answers: Questions with one or two marks are short answers. Read the NCERT textbook’s keywords and definitions. Wherever applicable, provide relevant examples.
- Long answers are for five marks. According to the word limit, elaborate on your answer. Organise your answers into points, emphasising the keywords and subheadings as you go. You will gain from incorporating relevant diagrams where necessary.
- Answer each question precisely in accordance with the marks allocated. Do not add too many unnecessary details while writing the answer. But make sure to stick to the word count and write concise and point answers.
- Be informed – Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be changes to the exam format and syllabus. Check the UP Board’s official website to get the latest updates. .
Benefits Of Solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology
The following are the benefits of using the UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology:
- Students can get an overview of the exam format as well as a sample of the question papers that could be expected by taking the free mock exam for the 12th grade offered by the UP Board.
- For the UP 12th grade, students can take practice examinations to determine their readiness. They will have plenty of time to concentrate on the areas that need improvement.
- The majority of exam questions are included in the question papers from the UP Board for the 12th grade. A sample exam or the exam from the previous year would then be accepted for the UP Board Examination.
- Students will be able to understand the main concepts of the Class 12 syllabus and reinforce those concepts to ace the exam by studying and practising the UP Board’s Past Years’ Exams.
- In order to manage their time throughout the exam, students should attempt to complete the UP Board 12th Question Papers within the allotted time.
- Your performance in the 12th grade will improve considerably if you review the study resources you used to be ready for your board exams.
Preparation Tips Using UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Biology
Let’s look at some advice for getting ready for the Class 12 Biology Exam the UP Board gave.
- Before taking the main exam, students are advised to adequately prepare for exams.
- Students should ensure they have studied their books, as per the syllabus. They should ensure all sections get the right focus while studying
- Students should take several practice tests from past papers, and take these as timed tests. Several tests help students understand the question pattern thoroughly. Taking timed tests helps students understand how to manage time, and the tips and tricks for ensuring the right time distribution for each section.
- With all these preparations, students will have practised adequately and that will help them understand everything well, and ensure they can respond suitably in exams and score high marks.
- Thus, students will feel more confident and be well-prepared for their exams.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the marking system for the Biology Class 12 UP Board Practical Exams?
Practical exams are worth 30 marks. Internal examiners evaluate 15 marks, whereas external examiners evaluate another 15 marks. During the UP Board Practical Exams, students are required to turn in their project work and practical workbook.
2. Which textbook is used in Class 12 by the Uttar Pradesh Board?
For Class 12, the Uttar Pradesh Board uses NCERT textbooks.
3. Which language is used in Class 12 of the UP Board: Hindi or English?
For Class 12, the UP Board provides instruction in both Hindi and English.
4. Does the Biology Syllabus for Class 12 have any changes?
The UP Board has reduced up to 30% of the syllabus in light of the ongoing pandemic and the challenges of conducting regular classes.