Important Questions for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies
Important Questions for Class 11 Business Studies
In the subject of Commerce, Business Studies is a fascinating topic. Business Studies concepts are important for students to learn since they are used in various professions. The majority of these important questions class 11 Business Studies are conceptual, and students may even be able to answer them in their own language with some effort. With some additional practice, they will become more skilled in the subject. Students should appropriately understand important questions that are likely to arise in tests.
All important questions class 11 Business Studies are framed from the guidelines of the NCERT books. As a result, we answer all of the important problems that students should consider as they prepare for class 11 and competitive examinations.
Students can access the Extramarks website to access other study materials in addition to the important questions in class 11 Business Studies. All materials, including the NCERT book, answers, CBSE revision notes, CBSE practise papers, CBSE previous year question papers, and much more, are available for students. Our solutions used unique information to make it simple and understandable for students.
The important questions class 11 Business Studies can assist students in preparing for their exams for the following reasons:
- Extramarks employs some of the most experienced faculties in the country to prepare the important questions class 11 Business Studies.
- Each chapter’s questions are carefully picked after extensive research.
- The answers to the questions are written so that they are simple to grasp and remember for the students.
- By the end of each chapter, there is a section dedicated to important questions class 11 Business Studies. It allows students to save a significant amount of time. They can go through them as they prepare for final revisions.
What Chapters Are Covered in Important Questions for Class 11 Business Studies?
Class 11 introduces Business Studies to the students who opt for Commerce. The syllabus of class 11 Business Studies can be overwhelming for some students. The only way to complete it all is to practice.
Important questions Class 11 Business Studies cover all 11 chapters in the book of Class 11 Business Studies as follows:
- Business, Trade, and Commerce
- Forms of Business Organization
- Private, Public and Global Enterprises
- Business Services
- Emerging modes of Business
- Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
- Formation of a Company
- Sources of Business Finance
- Small Business
- Internal Trade
- International Business
To stay organized, students should read over all of the chapters first, then create a study schedule that includes daily practice time. This is where the Business Studies class 11 question papers chapter-wise come in handy.
Extramarks specialists have created important questions class 11 Business Studies sections based on the syllabus. There are various question kinds in this area, including objective type questions (fill in the blanks, true or false), multiple-choice questions (MCQs), and subjective type questions such as react in a few sentences and answer in-depth others. Consequently, this section of CBSE class 11 Business Studies important questions chapter-wise will assist you in memorising important concepts and evaluating yourself in preparation for your exams.
Important Questions Class 11 Business Studies Chapterwise Notes
Six units covering the foundations of Business make up the first part of class 11 Business Studies. We will go through the units briefly here:
1st Unit: Business Evolution and Fundamentals
The first unit contains eight chapters that cover India’s Commerce and trading history, the definition and characteristics of Business, business profession and employment, business objective, business activity classification (Commerce and industry), industry types in Business, and the meaning of commerce-trade, and business risk. All of these chapters are essential for understanding the subject.
2nd Unit: Different Forms of Business Organisations
There are six chapters in this unit about business organisation. The chapters cover the following topics: the concept of a sole proprietorship, the concept of a partnership, the concept of a Hindu Undivided Family Business, the concept of a cooperative society, the concept of a cooperative society, the concept and classification of a company, and the stages of company formation.
3rd Unit: Private, Public and Multinational Business Companies
There are two chapters in the third unit of part Business Studies class 11. The concepts and differences between the private and public sectors, as well as the many forms of the public sector, are covered in the chapters. Students will get an understanding of the various sorts of business sectors in this unit.
4th Unit: Service of Business
This unit has three chapters on business services. The ideas of banking and account kinds, different types of banking services and payments, and the notion and categorisation of insurance are all covered in this unit’s chapters. All of these chapters cover the fundamentals of various business services.
5th Unit: Business Emerging Modes
This section only contains one chapter on developing business modes, which is E-business. The idea, characteristics, advantages, and scopes of E-business are all covered in-depth in this chapter. This chapter should be reviewed by students as an important topic for a better understanding of Business Studies.
6th Unit: Business Ethics and Social Responsibility in Business
Part A of class 11 Business Studies covers four chapters in the final unit. The concepts of social responsibility, cases of social responsibility, various kinds of business accountability, and the role of Business in environmental protection are covered in the chapters. The chapters in this course discuss business ethics and duties.
The trading and financial knowledge business is covered in the second part of the class 11 Business Studies syllabus. This section covers four trading and financial knowledge units. There are several chapters in each unit. We will go through the units briefly here.
7th Unit: Financial Source of Business
There are three chapters in the first unit of class 11 Business Studies part B. The concepts of finance in Business, the notion of various business materials: owners’ money, shares, receipts, and the concept of borrowed funds are covered in the chapters. All three chapters provide a general overview of the company’s financial resources and characteristics.
8th Unit: Enterprise and Small Business
This unit has four chapters on small Businesses and enterprises. The idea and aspects of the enterprise, enterprise categorisation, the function of small business in India, and government programmes for enterprise and small business are among the chapters. These chapters should be studied by students who want to learn more about Business.
9th Unit: Internal Trading
The concepts of internal Commerce and large-scale retailing are covered in this unit’s two chapters. The first chapter defines internal trading and its characteristics. The students will study several large-scale retailers in the next chapter.
10th Unit: International Trading
There are two chapters in the last unit of class 11 Business Studies part B. The students will discover the idea, features, and benefits of international trading in the first chapter. The World Trade Organization’s Definition and Objectives is the second chapter (WTO). Both chapters are important for enhancing one’s understanding of Business Studies.
Important Questions Class 11 Business Studies – Weightage
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the examination pattern for Class 11 Business Studies and the question paper outline and mark distribution for each chapter. The marks distribution controlled by the CBSE for 2020-2021 is listed below.
|Part A||Foundations of Business||Marks|
|1||Nature and Purpose of Business||16|
|2||Forms of Business Organisations|
|3||Public, Private and Global Enterprises||14|
|5||Emerging Modes of Business||10|
|6||Social Responsibility of Business and
|Part B||Finance and Trade|
|7||Sources of Business Finance||20|
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Important Questions Chapter-Wise
The Business Studies syllabus for class 11 has a vast group of chapters divided into distinct parts. To understand the concepts correctly, students must read all the chapters thoroughly. Within an academic year, they must finish and review the entire course. As a result, chapter-by-chapter important questions class 11 Business Studies are answered during revision.
During revision, students may use the chapter-wise important questions class 11 Business Studies. Students will gain a chapter understanding and the question pattern from the chapter-by-chapter important questions. Important questions for each chapter will make revision and preparation for examination easier. Important questions class 11 Business Studies are important examination preparation resources.
But with Extramarks, students no longer need to be concerned about the important questions class 11 Business Studies as we give you access to various study material in addition to all important questions Class 11 Business Studies for each chapter and their solutions.
Click the chapter-wise questions and solutions below to check the CBSE important questions class 11 Business Studies:
- Important Questions from Chapter 1: Business, Trade, and Commerce
- Important Questions from Chapter 2: Forms of Business Organization
- Important Questions from Chapter 3: Private, Public, and Global Enterprises
- Important Questions from Chapter 4: Business Services
- Important Questions from Chapter 5: Emerging modes of Business
- Important Questions from Chapter 6: Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
- Important Questions from Chapter 7: Formation of a Company
- Important Questions from Chapter 8: Sources of Business Finance
- Important Questions from Chapter 9: Small Business
- Important Questions from Chapter 10: Internal Trade
- Important Questions from Chapter 11: International Business
Important questions class 11 Business Studies help the students in their final revision. Explore other sections of our Extramarks website and get exclusive updates and information about forthcoming examinations.
Register today with Extramarks to practise more and to get in-depth knowledge of all the topics. You will also find more helpful material such as CBSE’s past years’ question papers, CBSE sample papers, and CBSE extra questions.
Important Questions Class 11 Business Studies – Types of Questions
The important questions class 11 Business Studies will include
- A subjective paper containing 12 questions
- The paper will be divided into three sections- A, B, and C
- Section A will have two marks questions that will be short answer type questions to be answered in 30-50 words
- Section B will have three marks questions that will also be short answer questions to be answered in 50-80 words
- Section C will have five marks questions that will be long answer questions to be answered in 80-120 words
Benefits of Solving Important Questions Class 11 Business Studies
The following are some of the benefits of practising important questions class 11 Business Studies:
- The students will master the pattern of questions.
- The revision and exam preparation will be easier.
- Students will improve their efficiency by constantly practising the questions.
- Students can practice the important questions in class 11 Business Studies while keeping track of the time to improve their time management skills.
Extramarks important questions class 11 Business Studies is a carefully curated collection of important questions collected from each chapter. Once you subscribe to the CBSE Class 11 Business Studies plan, you can access this section. It will help you practice and improve problem-solving.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Explain the important factors that are to be considered for starting a business.
The following are the important factors that are to be considered for starting a Business:
- The size of the Business: Choose the size of your company based on the market demand and supply of your items. Choose a large-scale firm for solid demand and fewer risk variables and a small-scale business for high-risk ones.
- The Selection of Business Line: When choosing the nature and kind of Business, choose intelligently. This means ensuring the possibility of business development and profitability.
- Location of the Business Firm: The Business’s location is determined by the availability of labourers and raw supplies.
- Choice of the Ownership Form: The kind of ownership for your company is determined by its area of business, capital requirements, regulatory requirements, owner responsibility, and other factors.
- Financing the Proposition: Obtaining the necessary funds for the business idea is part of the funding of the business proposition.
- Plant Layout: The arrangement of the business details must be planned ahead of time.
- Physical Facilities: It is critical to evaluate the availability of machinery, equipment, and other services before starting a firm.
- Competent Workforce: One of the most basic requirements for beginning a business is to have a qualified workforce. The workforce has a great impact on the company’s success.
- Launching a Business Firm: The firm or enterprise can be effectively created if all of the following aspects are addressed.
- Tax Planning: No matter how large or little, every firm needs proper tax preparation.
2. Are the important questions class 11 Business Studies beneficial for the students?
Yes, Extramarks’ important questions Class 11 Business Studies are helpful for exam preparation. After a thorough examination of the complete curriculum of Class 11 Business Studies, our in-house team of subject matter experts collected and created these questions and answers. For students’ convenience, the most important questions from each chapter are organised in a distinct area. These important questions are also good study material for the Business Studies examination in Class 11.