NEET Question Paper 2017 Code S
Introduction to the Exam:
National Eligibility Entrance test-UG is a medical examination conducted all over India and abroad. Students who want to pursue medicine are required to give NEET compulsorily. The NTA administers the NEET exam for admission to different private, government, and central medical and dental colleges. This single national level exam has replaced many other medical entrance examinations like AIPMT. It is held in several languages like English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, etc.
NEET question paper 2017 code S with Answers and Solutions
There were four subjects in NEET question paper 2017 code S: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Each subject had 45 questions of 4 marks each. The marking system in NEET question paper 2017 code S was as follows:
- +4 for every correct answer
- -1 for every wrong answer
- 0 for every unanswered question
The NEET exam pattern is listed below.
Type of questions:
Mode of examination:
|Physics, Chemistry and Biology
MCQs with 4 options
Pen and paper-based (offline)
English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Odia and Kannada
Preparation Tips for NEET
- Students must focus on important concepts, recurring questions and on practising NEET sample papers and past years’ question papers which are similar to NEET question paper 2017 code S.
- Students must learn some tips and tricks to answer NEET questions quickly. For e.g. option elimination method.
- Students are advised to use NEET reference books and clear their doubts to understand their basics and stronghold.
- Students must also know how to fill the OMR sheets.
- Management of time is very crucial for NEET examinations. Students must develop time management skills by taking many timed tests.
NEET question paper 2017 code S
NEET examination needs an enormous amount of dedication and hard work. Extramarks has all the necessary study material to make it easier for students. These can be highly beneficial and can be used by students for their NEET preparation. The team of experts at Extramarks have provided the solutions of the NEET question paper 2017 code S so that students get a clear idea of the NEET examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. In how many languages can I appear for the NEET examination?
Candidates can opt to write the NEET question papers in 13 languages. English, Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, and Punjabi.
2. What is the application fee for NEET 2023?
For the general category, the application fee is 1500 rupees. It is 1400 rupees for OBC-NCL and General-EWS. Students have to pay 800 rupees if they belong to SC/ST/PWD/transgender community.