UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics
UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics
For students attempting to complete their higher education, Class 12 represents a fresh start. Lack of study materials, such as UP Board Physics Class 12 question papers and a list of essential subjects that account for the majority of exam marks, may make things appear chaotic. But students shouldn’t worry because this article has all the knowledge they need to succeed on the exam, including paper patterns, important topics and fundamental strategies for answering the questions.
The new curriculum that the UP board of intermediate education has established was developed from the NCERT textbooks and helped students better understand difficult Physics ideas. Keep reading this article to learn more about UP Board Physics Class 12 previous year question papers.
Students can do well on the board examinations using the appropriate study tools. In addition to sticking to textbooks, students can review the board’s yearly release of practice exam questions. Using these papers, students can learn more about the paper format and how the marks for each section are assigned.
Students must learn the whole Physics curriculum outlined in the UP board’s official Class 12 Physics syllabus to pass the 70-mark Physics theory exam. The only way to get high scores on the exam is not to cover every topic on the syllabus. Students must search for UP board Physics Class 12 previous year question papers 2021 in order to achieve well.
Besides the official website of UPMSP, the UP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics is also available on the Extramarks website. Apart from the syllabus, the Extramarks website also offers UPMSP Sample Question Paper, UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper, UPMSP Syllabus and many other study tools.
Links access to UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics
Students should be familiar with their previous year papers to perform well in exams. These papers incorporated the key ideas from each chapter and were written in accordance with the course syllabus. Students can identify the courses that demand slightly more and less effort by comparing their preparation to the papers from previous years. The UPMSP Board Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics is available on Extramarks.
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics 2015
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics 2016
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics 2017
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics 2018
- UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics 2019
UP Board Class 12 Physics Question Paper Pattern
This article describes the UP board Physics exam format in light of the updated syllabus. The theory exam carries a total of 70 marks, while the practical exam is worth 30 marks. Two papers make up the remaining portions of the theory exam:
- Paper 1 comprises a total of 23 questions and 35 marks.
- Paper 2 comprises a total of 23 questions and 35 marks.
- The distribution of marks between Papers 1 and 2 is the same.
|Question type||Number of questions||Mark/question||Total marks|
Physics, chemistry and biology all follow the same format for the Class 12 Science exam administered by the UP board. Physics, Chemistry and Biology exams are worth 30 marks each, while each subject’s theory paper is worth 70 marks.
There are two papers with the same marks for each of these topics’ theory exams: paper 1 and paper 2 (35 each). There are subfields for Botany and Zoology in Biology, and there are fewer questions than in theory exams for Physics and Chemistry.
The Class 12 UP board Physics question papers include a variety of questions from the curriculum. The questions are presented as multiple-choice (MCQs), short, lengthy, and very short answers.
Five multiple-choice questions totalling one mark each require the examinee to choose the right answer from a list of four alternative answers. They must offer one- to two-line answers to the questions requiring short answers. The answer points for the questions requiring a lengthy answer must be carefully written, emphasising every element of the topic.
Table of content and chapter wise weightage
Exam paper 1
|3||Magnetic effects of current and magnetism||8|
|4||Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents||8|
Exam paper 2
|2||Dual nature of radiation and matter||6|
|3||Atoms and nuclei||8|
The Uttar Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education created the Class 12 Physics curriculum, which is divided into nine units with one to two chapters each. Different marks are distributed in each unit. More emphasis is placed on some chapters than others, including Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Atoms and Nuclei, Alternating Current and Electromagnetic Induction.
However, this does not imply that any student should disregard other chapters because they are given less weight in terms of grades. The more important chapters should be covered first, followed by the other chapters and topics.
How to go about solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics
Before taking the board exam, students must know the format and weightage for the Class 12 Physics exam. It is suggested to start your preparation by going over the syllabus and then working through the Physics Class 12 practice exam from the 2021 Uttar Pradesh Board. These exam questions help students in improving their areas of weakness. Students can better comprehend each topic and the kind of questions that are asked on the exam by routinely practising example papers.
It is not necessary to arrive at an answer using a systematic process in order to perform well on the MCQs part. Such questions have a single correct answer that must be checked off or noted. When answering an MCQ, students may have to consider carefully in some cases where the questions are presented as direct sentences. To ace MCQs, students are recommended to stay with their Physics textbooks rather than relying on reference materials.
One- to two-line answers are required for questions of the short answer variety. The answers must be concise and direct. The goal is to respond clearly. Longer answers are needed for questions of this nature. Therefore, in order to completely attempt the answer, you must have thoroughly read the topic. Long answers occasionally have subsections that must each be answered separately.
Before going on to simpler topics, it is imperative to cover all the more difficult ones. Each student should set aside time for revision and work through UP board Physics Class 12 practice exams in order to ace the exam.
Benefits of solving UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics
The following are some benefits of using the UP Board 12th Physics Previous Year Paper for practice:
- Students can familiarise themselves with the exam’s format and some sample questions by taking the mock exam for the 12th standard of UP board.
- Students can evaluate their level of readiness by regularly taking practice examinations for the UP 12th grade. They will have plenty of time to focus on the areas that need improvement.
- The answers to the most common exam questions are included in the question papers from the UP board for the 12th grade. Any question from the practice exams for this exam could then be asked in the UP board exam.
- Students will be able to understand the main concepts of the Class 12 syllabus and reinforce those concepts to ace the exam by studying and practising the UP Board’s previous year’s exams.
- In order to manage their time throughout the exam, students should attempt to complete the UP board 12th question papers in the allocated time.
- Examining one’s preparation for the Class 12 board exam can help one’s result greatly.
How to download UPMSP Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 Physics
Follow the detailed directions provided by Extramarks in this section to locate the Physics Previous Year Question Paper Class 12 UP Board. To get the UP Board Class 12 Physics Previous Year Question Paper, follow these instructions:
- The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad official website can be accessed at https://upmsp.edu.in.
- Go ahead and click the downloads link.
- Download links for the Class 12 UP Board Sample Paper will be displayed on the screen.
- After selecting the next link, a list of topics and names will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the links to start the download for each subject after that.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Can I finish the Class 12 Physics syllabus for the UP Board in three months?
Each student has a unique capacity for conceptual understanding. Therefore, it depends on the student’s rate of conceptual understanding. However, it takes a lot of effort and perseverance to finish the syllabus for a challenging topic like Physics, so it may take possibly more than three months to complete the entire syllabus.
2. Why should you use Extramarks to prepare for the UP Board Examination?
Our teachers have extensive teaching experience. They have been providing board exam preparatory mentoring to thousands of students. Since the UP Board syllabus is helpful in preparing for higher-level exams like BITSAT, JEE, NEET, etc. Our experts educate their students in all subject areas for any questions that might be on the next Class 12th exam by staying current.
3. What are the most effective methods for understanding Physics concepts?
The following are the effective methodologies that can be used to understand Physics concepts:
- The three Ps—Persistence, Practice and Patience—are the strongest tools for learning Physics topics.
- Examine the study materials and make your foundation stronger.
- Practice the numerical questions.
- Revise each Physics concept regularly.
4. Are UP Board sample papers for Class 12 useful?
Yes! The sample papers provide an overview of the Class 12th exam administered by the UP Board.