Math is a subject that analyses the critical and analytical thinking of a student and tests numerical questions. So, the best way to prepare for Math is by studying the NCERT solutions. Make a timetable, jot down the important formulas, and theorems, make time for revision and give as much time as you can give to practicing questions. Solve a maximum number of questions and time your efforts. Extramarks - The Learning App has several sample papers along with NCERT 12 solutions that can be used for practicing for class 12 Math exam.
Class 12 exams seem like a major feat, but they are actually quite simple and really just a milestone that every student cross in his/her academic life. There is nothing to fear as you can easily prepare for the exams with the help of NCERT solutions for class 12 that are given on the Extramarks website or Extramarks – The Learning App
The CBSE guide for class 12 study material NCERT contains all syllabus prescribed to students of class 12. Look for NCERT solutions on the Extramarks website in the footer section and you will find all solutions there.
Yes, Extramarks provides all NCERT class 12 solutions for all subjects for class 12. Extramarks - The Learning App also has solved and unsolved sample papers that you can use to practice for your exams. You can also find the previous year`s solved board question paper on the app.
To score good marks in class 12 CBSE board exams, you must follow these tips:
1. Make a timetable to study well. Organize and prioritize the topics you want to study and haven`t yet had the time to open. Start studying with the most crucial topics.
2. Follow your timetable religiously. Save time for relaxing activities like meditation, swimming or sleeping.
3. Make brief notes containing important answers, character sketches, theorems, formulae, etc. Make clear notes so you can study them before the exam.
4. Learn from class 12 NCERT solutions given on Extramarks website.
5. Be confident that you can crack these exams and take time off to relax.
6. Revise thoroughly before the exam.