NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks has answers to all the textbook questions written in a simple and comprehensive manner. The subject experts at Extramarks with years of experience have prepared these solutions while adhering to the latest CBSE guidelines.
Students can refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks to strengthen their fundamentals regarding Area And Its Boundary and score 100% marks in internal and external assessment in tests and exams.
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 - Area And Its Boundary
(include NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 Pdf)
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 Area And Its Boundary
For Class 5 students to solve questions related to Area And Its Boundary accurately, they must understand the calculations and the reasoning behind it. And one of the ways to clarify their concepts is by referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks.
Sometimes, children may require assistance for studying chapters like Area And Its Boundary. NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks are prepared in a simple language easy to understand with the help of diagrams and images, wherever required, to enable a smooth and deep learning experience. So that they can self-study without any further assistance.
NCERT Solutions For Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 PDF – Free View Online
Questions Excerpted From Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 Area And Its Boundary
Students mainly learn the basics of Area and boundary in the chapter. If the fundamentals are clear, and they find it really interesting, it is easier for them to accomplish their long-term goals to study Mathematics in future with greater interest.
A clear understanding of Chapter 11 also helps students in performing better in internal and external assessments as well as final exams.
Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 Area And Its Boundary is a chapter that covers numerous topics related to shapes, their area and boundary. The types of questions that a student can expect from this chapter in their examination are given below:
- Identifying the bigger piece based on the measurements given in the question.
- Calculating the area and perimeter of any shape based on the measurements given or calculating an X part of the shape based on the area given, etc.
Though these questions might seem tricky, they can be effortlessly solved with the right approach that can be learned from NCERT Solutions Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks.
Here is to Give You An Idea of How These Questions Usually Are
Whenever a student needs extra assistance with studying difficult chapters like Area And Its Boundary, nothing proves to be a more reliable guide than NCERT Solutions. These have solved exercises and practise questions for students to step up their learning experience whilst scoring well in Class 5 Mathematics.
Here’s an overview of the types of questions and answers in the solutions:
Q1. A 20 centimetres long wire is used to make a rectangle. If the width of the rectangle is 4 centimetres, what will be its length?
Ans. Given perimeter of a rectangle = 20 cm
Width of a rectangle = 4 cm
Perimeter of a rectangle is = 2 (length + breadth)
20 = 2 length + 2 breadth
20 = 20 - 2 breadth
2 length = 2 - 2 x 4
2 length = 20 - 8
Length = 12/2 = 6 cm
Hence, the answer is 6 cm.
Q2. The length of the fencing of a square garden is 20 metres. How long is one side of the garden?
Ans. Perimeter of the garden = 20 m , which has to be fenced
Length of one side = perimeter/4
Hence, the answer is 5m.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions For Class 5 Mathematics Chapter Area And Its Boundary
The benefits of NCERT Solutions For Class 5 Mathematics Chapter Area And Its Boundary by Extramarks are listed below:
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks is drafted by subject experts as per the latest CBSE syllabus.
- Systematically and accurately solved answers to textual questions in Area And Its Boundary that helps students understand the method of even cracking the toughest questions.
- In-depth explanations of derived answers to questions in Class 5 Chapter 11 Mathematics textbook, along with clear diagrams.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Chapter 11 assist students in gaining a thorough understanding of the complete chapter. It gives students a joyful learning experience for children and encourages them to be curious and look for answers themselves. An option to study NCERT Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 once they register themselves with Extramarks’ website or app anytime anywhere at their convenience.
- Since they are easy to understand & self-explanatory study material, the solution promotes independent learning without any further assistance.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Definitely, a student can easily study Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 Area And Its Boundary either on their own or they can access NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks – the most reliable study material to help them not just with Mathematics, it is true for other subjects as well. It’s an excellent way to step up your learning experience and make a difference early on.
Class 5 is the end of primary school and the beginning of secondary school. There is a sudden increase in the difficulty level for subjects like Mathematics and other subjects. This is because, from basic Class 4 Mathematics, students now have to deal with tricky lessons like Area And Its Boundary. Despite its complexity, students cannot afford to leave the chapter as an option as it is an important lesson not only from Class 5 examination perspective but also for higher classes. This is exactly where NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 11 by Extramarks can come handy if the right decision is taken at the right time, and may save the day.