NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 are excellent and credible study resources Every answer in the solution is given with elaborate explanations and stepwise calculations for aiding students of every calibre in efficiently understanding how the question can be solved easily. . This, in turn, enhances the problem-solving skills of students, giving them the confidence to perform better in tests and examinations.
Many students find that there is no place like home to study with full concentration. As NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 is easily accessible online on Extramarks’ app or website, it can prove to be extremely beneficial for them.
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 - How Big? How Heavy?
(include NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 Pdf)
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 How Big? How Heavy?
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 by Extramarks subject experts prepared study material. Only the best mathematicians with extensive exposure in the academic writing arena have worked on drafting NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14. Another thing to note is that NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 is compliant with CBSE examination guidelines and as per its latest syllabus. The stepwise answers in the guide help students to understand every calculation in a simple manner and thus help them increase their accuracy quotient.
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 PDF View Online
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 Exercises
Finding reliable NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 is a task that is easier said than done. This is why Extramarks brings to you professionally curated answers to textual questions in How Big? How Heavy? Class 5, that too, online. A student can easily study Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 about volume of solid bodies through formal and informal measurements and enhance their problem-solving skills with our solution. NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 comprises a total of 9 exercises. An overview of them is given below:
Exercise 14.1 – Your Measuring Glass
Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 starts with exercise 14.1. In this, students are required to calculate the volume of a certain object. For instance, one of the problems revolves around calculating the volume of marbles in a glass. An informal method of calculation. Another type of question asked in this exercise from How Big? How Heavy? Class 5 is calculating the volume of a cube with given measurements of length, breadth and height which involves formal measurement with litres, cubic centimetres. NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 will aid students to solve such questions with precision.
Exercise 14.2 – Matchbox Play
In Exercise 14.2 of Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14, students will learn how to calculate the volume of a matchbox by using its length, width and volume.
Exercise 14.3 – Making a Paper Cube
Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 is not all about formulas and their application. For instance, Exercise 14.3 of Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 will help students grasp the nitty-gritty of measurement by requiring them to make paper cubes.
Exercise 14.4 – How Big is Your Cube?
After making a cube from paper, Exercise 14.4 will help students understand the process of calculating this type of cube’s height, width and length.
Exercise 14.5 – Which Pipe Fills More?
Once students have mastered the calculations related to cubical shape, Exercise 14.5 covers cylindrical pipes. Just like cubes, this section has questions about calculations as well.
Exercise 14.6 – Trek to Gangotri
Exercise 14.6 of How Big? How Heavy? Class 5 is a very relatable and real-life calculation to find out things that have both less volume and weight. This exercise teaches students to comprehend the weight of an item.
Exercise 14.7 – How Heavy Am I?
Exercise 14.7 of How Big? How Heavy? Class 5 is completely calculation based and demands the application of multiple formulas for flawless solving. Students can take the aid of NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 to understand how every number was derived. Every problem in this exercise is tough yet interesting to solve.
Exercise 14.8 – Shahid Saves the Bank
Logical thinking is an important element for a Class 5 student. With Exercise 14.8 students will learn weight & mass with the help of a character used in it. This entire way of explaining pushes logical thinking levels to new heights.
Exercise 14.9 – Find out and discuss
Exercise 14.9 tests a student’s knowledge and understanding of measurements of various shapes and weight distributions in different scenarios. If students have referred to NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 for strengthening their base, they can solve this exercise efficiently and with accuracy.
Benefits of NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 by Extramarks is a reliable and effective study material that has helped millions of students for years to understand and solve questions with utmost precision. Some of the benefits are listed below:
- It summarises all the formulas and answers to textbook questions methodologically.
- Besides the detailed explanations, it also features neatly labelled diagrams, wherever necessary to make it interesting and fun.
- The solutions are drafted by subject experts as per examination guidelines, so accuracy and credibility is guaranteed.
- It can be accessed from anywhere at their convenience, at any time with a device that has an internet connection.
- When a student practices from NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14, they improve their speed, accuracy and confidence. This, in turn, promotes their chances of scoring well in the term and final examination.
- The solution being available online and in an easy to understand format, pushes students towards independent learning without any further assistance. It gives students a joyful learning experience for children and encourages them to be curious and look for answers themselves.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Here is how NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 by Extramarks will help students:
- As the answers are in-depth and feature detailed diagrams, it will help students master the textual questions of How Big? How Heavy? Class 5. After thoroughly going through this material, students will be able to accurately get the answers to the questions no matter how tweaked these questions are.
- A student’s fundamentals on weight distribution and mass will be strengthened. This in turn will help you secure better grades in your higher secondary and further academic journey.
- As the guide is self-explanatory, students will be able to indulge in self-study of complex topics like Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 and eventually solve other difficult questions as well.
Topics like the length, breadth, area and mass distribution of numerous shapes are covered in NCERT Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14. Students can refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 by Extramarks for a solved master key.
- In order to solve NCERT Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 questions quickly, you must be thorough with the fundamental concepts of the chapter first.
- Once you get a hold of this, you can articulate the problem and then find the answers. In case you can’t, one can find the answers from NCERT Solution by Extramarks on its website and app.
- Practice the solved questions in the NCERT Solution regularly..
- And in no time, you will observe yourself solving NCERT Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 questions with unparalleled accuracy and speed.
From the examination point of view, Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 How Big? How Heavy? has a greater chapter weightage in the examination than other topics. So, if a student wants to pass with flying colours in Class 5 Mathematics, study with an in depth understanding of the subject they are bound to secure excellent grades. . Additionally, a regular practice not only enhances their knowledge of this chapter but it will help students make logical connections, develop a sharp observation and enhance their reasoning skills. Therefore, a complete understanding of Class 5 Mathematics Chapter 14 is essential as a strong foundation for the future.
In order to measure the volume of a cube, students will require measurements of the length, breadth and height of the cube. The measurements of all these three sides must be multiplied to derive the volume of a cube. For practising and comprehending the calculations of similar problems, refer to NCERT Solutions on Extramarks’ website or app. Once the concept and calculations are learnt during the growing up years with clear understanding, it becomes extremely helpful in laying a foundation for solving complex mathematical problems in the examination.