NEET Question Paper 2018 Code NN
Introduction to the Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by NTA is one of the toughest entrance exams in the country. Still, with dedication, an intelligent approach, and early preparation, students can crack it easily and seek admission to various medical and pre-medical courses in India. However, there is intense pressure and severe competition in the medical field because the number of seats available in different colleges is limited.
NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Nn with Answers and Solutions
The NEET exam is of 720 marks divided into four subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, containing 180 marks each. Each subject has 45 questions distributed as follows:
- Section A: 30 questions
- Section B: 15 questions (10 to be answered)
The NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Nn is an MCQ-based paper with a negative marking system. Each correct answer carries four marks. However, a wrong answer can lead to a reduction of one mark each. The NEET exam can be given in 13 different languages, which means the students can go for their preferred language. It is observed that most candidates choose to answer the paper in English.
To secure admission and level up their game, the students should solve NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Nn. Therefore, one should not only depend on the NCERT books but also solve NEET question papers, NEET mock tests, and NEET sample papers.
Benefits of Solving NEET Question Papers
- Solving papers is like a two-edged sword. If the student performs poorly in a test, they will prepare harder. However, if they perform well, it will boost their confidence.
- Solving papers like NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Nn will be the best practice you can get at any stage.
- It will help students to realise their mistakes and rectify them.
- It will help to strategize, plan and develop exam-temperament.
NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Nn
At Extramarks, along with NEET Question Paper 2018 Code NN question paper, our experts have curated its solutions too. This enables the students to check answers and evaluate themselves.
Solving NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Nn has been extremely useful for students. Students should know the NEET syllabus, practise NEET questions and prepare themselves for the upcoming NEET exam with Extramarks.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are questions from past years’ papers repeated in the NEET Exam?
Yes, sometimes the questions that have been asked in the past years are asked again . The questions might be exactly the same or modified.
2. Can I appear for NEET 2023 if I am 25 years old?
There is no upper age limit to apply for the NEET examinations. Candidates over 17 years can sit for the test on the condition that other NEET eligibility criteria are met.
3. Which type of questions are generally asked in NEET Chemistry?
In NEET Chemistry, the questions are based on practical and theoretical knowledge. However, theory-based questions are asked in the majority. Generally, NEET Chemistry Questions are based on past years’ solved examples and exercise questions from the NCERT book.