NEET Question Paper 2018 Code WW
Introduction to the Exam:
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a single national examination conducted once every year for admission to MBBS. Based on the score of the NEET-UG, students can seek admission to each one of the medical institutes spread over the country. This exam replaced various medical entrance exams, including the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) from 2012. CBSE was responsible for managing and leading the entrance exam until 2018. The NTA has been established as an autonomous body to conduct examinations for higher-level institutes.
NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Ww with Answers and Solutions
The NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Ww is based on the NEET syllabus prescribed by the MCI. The question paper includes topics from four subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Each subject carries 25% weightage, i.e., 45 multiple-choice questions. The marking system for the NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Ww was as follows:
- Correct answer fetches four marks
- One mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks are awarded for unanswered questions
To crack this objective test, students should thoroughly understand important concepts and solve as many NEET question papers as possible for more practice.
Benefits of Solving NEET Question Papers
- It helps students to analyse their preparation.
- It helps them understand the distribution of questions based on the weightage of each chapter.
- Students can get an idea of important topics, NEET exam patterns, and the marking system.
- Practising NEET sample papers helps students to tackle questions in a better way in the main examination.
NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Ww
The NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Ww provides the students an idea of the difficulty level of NEET questions asked in the exam. Extramarks provides both the question set and solution set of the NEET Question Paper 2018 Code Ww for students to understand the structure and format of the paper. Subject experts extensively prepare the solutions sets with years of experience at Extramarks. Students can access the paper and adopt the right approach of scoring high marks.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How many previous papers should I solve before the NEET exam date?
The more you practise, the better you get. Practise builds perfection. Students are advised to solve at least 7-8 past years’ question papers like the NEET Question Paper 2021 Code O1. Students can also practise NEET Sample papers and NEET mock tests provided on the Extramarks platform.
2. Do questions get repeated in the NEET exam?
Because of no change in the syllabus, there are a few repeated questions.