NCERT Books for Class 8 Maths in Hindi
NCERT Books for Class 8 Mathematics in Hindi
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is the body responsible for publishing books for students studying in Classes 1 to 12. It follows the latest and updated CBSE Syllabus for all subjects. Mathematics is one of the most crucial subjects that needs a proper understanding of concepts for students to excel in all walks of life. Whether they decide to pursue Engineering, Medical, Finance, art or any other stream of higher studies, a basic understanding of the principles of Mathematics is very important. NCERT introduces Class 8 Maths books that are concise, lucid, well-structured, simplified and very easy to understand. Now, you can get the NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths In Hindi medium for free.
The NCERT Maths book class 8 in Hindi is designed for students of Hindi medium. It covers the same chapters and topics of the Class 8 Maths Book in English medium. The Hindi version of this book will encourage students to build and develop foundational concepts in the language of their choice to learn smoothly which will be beneficial for them in higher classes also.
Many students struggle to understand the concepts of Mathematics. In order to gain mastery of the subject, students must be taught about the concepts of mathematics in a way that’s easy to understand. They need a book that explains concepts and formulas in a simple and logical manner and in the language of their choice. Class 8 is a foundational class, and thus, an important subject like Mathematics needs to be taught in the right way as the concepts and ideas can help them in pursuing their higher studies and better career prospects.
CBSE Class 8 NCERT Books for Mathematics Hindi Medium – Free Download
Since Class 8 is the foothold from where students step into the crucial years of Class 9 and Class 10, it is important that students get their basics right during this year. It is also important that they understand the various new concepts that will be elaborated and explained in higher classes.
Students studying in Hindi medium often start preparing for their exams through English medium textbooks. This can be very stressful for students, they may lose interest in the subject if the required books are not available in the language of their choice. Though CBSE Class 8 NCERT Books for Maths in Hindi are not easy to come by, their PDF version is now available online for free download. Students will be happy to know that they can learn Maths and other subjects in their mother tongue and face no language problems when it comes to preparing for competitive exams as well.
You can download NCERT books for class 8 in Hindi medium on Extramarks. The books can be downloaded on any device and used by students to enhance their overall performance in Mathematics.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths in Hindi – Free Download
NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths in Hindi is extremely beneficial for students studying in Hindi medium schools. Hence, it is a good idea to download the NCERT books for Class 8 in Hindi medium. The books are available in pdf format that is supported by computers, mobile phones as well as tablets. They can be downloaded and shared easily.
Each chapter in the NCERT Books comes with practice exercises following an in-depth explanation. This helps students understand the practical application of the concepts that they have studied. They also get a good idea of the types of questions that they can expect in their exams. It is recommended to have solutions to these practice exercises to ensure that the solutions the students have done are correct. It helps in self-assessment and you learn to improve from your mistakes to better your understanding of the subject to master the topic with ease. Students studying in Hindi medium might find it difficult to understand the English solution books. Students studying in Hindi medium need not worry because Extramarks has all the answers to your problem. So, the solutions for NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths In Hindi medium are available on the Extramarks website free of cost and will be useful for students aspiring to get good grades in the subject.
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths – Free Download
Getting solutions for the problem exercises will not only help students check their answers, it can also help them understand their weak areas. The step-by-step solution helps students practice difficult problems so that they can solve similar problems easily and within the given time frame to step up their preparation and aim for 100% marks in their examinations. The solution book acts as a guide for students with problems that they find hard to comprehend and encourages them to study without any further assistance.
Solutions also guide students to learn how to frame answers. In Mathematics, marks are not given just for the right answers but also for the step-by-step explanation provided to get the right answer. It is important that students understand how to frame their answers and thereby score better in their exams.
Importance of NCERT Books for CBSE Class 8 Students
NCERT Books are a great resource for students preparing for exams. The National Council of Education, Research and Training, creates and designs textbooks for students that follow the CBSE Syllabus closely. Students who want to achieve good results need textbooks that are both comprehensive and easy to understand. NCERT Books are systematic and logical and just apt for competitive exams.
Using NCERT Books helps students in many ways-
- It enables students to cover all the relevant topics along with the necessary details. All the topics that students are assessed in their exams are covered in the NCERT Books.
- NCERT covers only the most relevant topics in depth. The CBSE Syllabus is designed precisely keeping in mind the level of understanding a student should develop by Class 8. The books are written and designed by faculty experts in the subject with years of experience in teaching which makes it possible for them to curate the content in a way that it appeals to students of varied IQ levels.
- NCERT Books provide practice problems and CBSE Important Questions. The same pattern of questions is followed in the exams. So, using NCERT textbooks is extremely helpful for students. You can also refer to CBSE Extra Questions for this purpose.
- NCERT Books explain concepts and formulas in a logical and concise manner. This helps students internalise concepts rather than just learn them by heart. Students studying from NCERT textbooks have sound foundational knowledge. NCERT textbooks use the right approach to help students gain maximum knowledge and exposure without being overburdened.
Download NCERT Books for CBSE Class 8 Mathematics from Extramarks
We have already stated the importance of following NCERT Books for CBSE students, however, these books are not readily available in all locations. Thanks to digitalisation and the internet, students and teachers can now download it and study conveniently.
You do not need to worry about buying NCERT Books, their costs and where to buy them from, you can now download the NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths In Hindi for free at Extramarks. The textbook is available in PDF format even for Hindi medium schools. Getting these easily accessible books can help students prepare for their exams with flexibility and ease. Students can now prepare for their exams happily irrespective of where they are and if they need any support or guidance, they can easily bank on Extramarks.
You can download the NCERT Books solutions here to complete your preparation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can I prepare for Class 8 Maths exams if I am studying in Hindi medium?
The best way to prepare for your Class 8 Maths exams is by studying in a systematic and organised manner.
- You need to get the NCERT textbook for your studies. Students studying in Hindi medium can now download NCERT textbooks for Maths online and study offline as well.
- Create a schedule for your studies chapter by chapter. As you complete each chapter, make sure to solve the practice problems at the end of each chapter to ensure a thorough understanding of the topics.
- Once you are done studying, make sure to solve CBSE’s Previous Years Question Papers and CBSE Sample Papers for revision.
- Students must have conceptual clarity and study regularly without fail. Stick to your own timetable and monitor yourself to check your progress to get 100% marks in your exams with the right strategy.
2. Can I use the NCERT Class 8 Maths English textbook to prepare for my exams if I am studying in a Hindi medium school?
You can use NCERT Class 8 Maths English textbook but it is recommended that you use NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths in Hindi medium so that you can understand the concepts better. It’s always better to stick to the same medium throughout the session or else you might get disappointed by switching from one medium to another.
3. Where can I download NCERT Class 8 Maths textbook in Hindi?
NCERT Class 8 Maths textbooks can be downloaded for free on Extramarks. You can also download the solution for NCERT Class 8 Maths in Hindi. Both the textbook and the solution will help you to prepare well and score excellent grades in the exams.
4. Is it beneficial to download the solutions for NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths In Hindi? Won’t it mean that I am taking the easy way to find answers?
Downloading the solutions for NCERT Books For Class 8 Maths In Hindi is very beneficial for students. Solutions for NCERT Class 8 Maths in Hindi will provide step-by-step guidance on how to get to the correct answer. So, solutions books are not cheat sheets. In fact, they are quite useful for students and help them in their learning on their own without having to search for answers or methods of solving problems elsewhere.
5. Why is the NCERT textbook for Maths Class 8 better than other textbooks?
NCERT textbooks can be considered better than other textbooks because they strictly follow the CBSE Syllabus. Questions, even in board papers, all come from the topics covered by NCERT.In fact, CBSE itself recommends NCERT books for exams. NCERT textbooks are designed to suit the level of understanding of students. The topics are all explained in a simplified manner.