NEET Question Paper 2016 Phase 2 Code XX
Introduction to the Exam:
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test), formerly known as AIPMT, is conducted annually for aspirants to get admission to various medical and premedical courses in Indian Medical and Dental Institutions. Students in India and abroad who wish to pursue medicine can take this competitive exam. It is held by the National Testing Agency (NTA). A limited number of seats, i.e. approximately 90,000, are available and more than 15 lakh students appear for the exam.
NEET Question Paper 2016 phase 2 Code Xx with Answers and Solutions
The NEET syllabus for NEET Question Paper 2016 phase 2 Code Xx had Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects. Each section has 45, 45, 90 (45+45) questions respectively. These are multiple-choice questions. Each question carries four marks each. For every wrong answer, one mark is deducted. If the student leaves the question unanswered or marks two options, a zero mark is awarded. The exam paper pattern and NEET syllabus of NEET Question Paper 2016 phase 2 Code Xx were similar to past years.
Preparation Tips for NEET
- Be thorough with the NEET syllabus and concentrate on important parts
- Select the right study material and NEET reference books for preparation
- Plan a timetable and follow it strictly
- While studying, prepare your own NEET revision notes
- Revise regularly and practise NEET question papers, NEET mock tests, and NEET Sample papers like NEET Question Paper 2016 phase 2 Code Xx.
NEET Question Paper 2016 phase 2 Code Xx
Past years’ question papers are very crucial for NEET 2023. Strengthen your NEET preparation by solving papers like NEET Question Paper 2016 phase 2 Code Xx provided by Extramarks. We aim to help students in their studies by providing an array of NEET question papers. Students can refer to articles on other NEET question papers and their solutions and use these resources for their exam preparation.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. I have one gap year between my classes 11 & 12. Can I appear for NEET exams 2023?
Yes, you can apply even if you have a gap. There are no rules opposing this.
2. What is the best approach for solving the NEET Chemistry question paper?
First you should solve the 35-40 easy questions in approximately 20 min. Then tackle the moderate 5-8 questions in about 10 min. This will leave you with ample time of 30-45 min at the end to solve the more challenging problems.