JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper 1
JEE Advanced or Joint Entrance Examination Advanced is conducted every year for students in India and overseas. The candidates who secure a high All India Rank are eligible to get admission in Engineering, Science or Architecture undergraduate programmes in Indian Institutes of Technology. One of the 7 IITs conducts JEE Advanced Examination every year.
JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper-1
Every year lakhs of students appear for the JEE Advanced examination. The competition as well as the difficulty level of the exam is increasing every year. Hence, Extramarks is here to help students in preparing well for this examination. Candidates can refer to all the past JEE Advanced Question Papers along with their answer key from Extramarks website. They can even refer to the JEE Advanced Syllabus, marking scheme and exam pattern in detail.
All the three subjects – Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry need equal attention. So, candidates can solve respective subject question papers and identify the subject that needs major attention and practise. As the JEE Advanced exam does not follow a fixed exam pattern, candidates should prepare well in terms of conceptual understanding, speed, accuracy and precision in order to crack the exam. Candidates can click on the link below to get JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper-1.
Preparation Tips for JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper-1
The JEE Advanced examination is a tough one. Hence, candidates should prepare all the three sections – Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry properly. They should give JEE Advanced Mock tests and evaluate their performance. We have listed subject wise tips which will aid in solving the paper well:
- Develop a study routine: Since the syllabus is vast and deep, candidates should prepare a time table and study accordingly. This will help them in covering the entire syllabus well in time.
- Give Mock Tests: Mock Tests will be a real evaluator of one’s performance. They will help students in maintaining a speed in completing the exam paper. Students can further monitor it and check the accuracy level as well.
- Start early: Delaying the study process will create more problems for students. The JEE Advanced exam is a tough nut to crack. Thus, students should begin preparing for the examination at the earliest without wasting any time.
Some Good Books for JEE Advanced 2021
Here’s the list of books to prepare for JEE Advanced examination:
- Mathematics XI & XII by R.D. Sharma
- Algebra: – Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight
- Trigonometry & Geometry: – Plane Trigonometry Part 1 by S.L. Loney
- Objective Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced and Other Engineering Entrance Examinations by R.D. Sharma
- Differential Calculus by A. Das Gupta.
- Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata McGraw-Hill publications. [practice]
- Coordinate Geometry: – Plane Coordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
- Calculus: – Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
- NCERT Textbooks
- Organic Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd Physical Chemistry – O. P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry – M. S. Chauhan
- Organic Chemistry – Peter Sykes
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations – R. C. Mukherjee (for practice)
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J. D. Lee
- NCERT Textbooks
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Problems in Physics by S.S. Krotov
- Concepts of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma (Highly Recommended)
- IIT Physics by D.C. Pandey