JEE Advanced Mathematics Question Paper 1 2016
The Joint Entrance Examination [JEE] is conducted every year. Students from India and overseas appear for this examination. The JEE is conducted in two stages – Main and Advanced. Students who want to get admission into IITs have to clear Main with a minimum cutoff score determined by the exam conducting body, and appear in Advanced. So, students should prepare for the examination properly to achieve a high All India Rank [AIR].
JEE Advanced Mathematics Question Paper 1 2016 free pdf download
Applicants must practise the JEE Advanced Question Papers to attain a better score in the Advanced. Practising the past years’ question papers will help them to understand the basic examination pattern. Additionally, students should download and practise the JEE Advanced Mock test to acquire high AIR or All India Rank in the JEE Advanced examination.
Students can click on the link given below to download the JEE Advanced Mathematics Question Paper 1 2016 from the Extramarks website.
Benefits of solving the JEE Advanced 2016 Mathematics Question Paper 1:
- Candidates will get in-depth knowledge of the examination pattern of JEE if they solve the past years’ question papers
- They will understand the marking scheme and they can avoid the negative marking
- Candidates will know the most important aspects of the JEE Advanced syllabus
- Candidates can build their examination strategy if they solve the previous year’s question papers regularly
- Solving past year papers will boost the confidence of the students.