JEE Advanced Question (Paper-1) 2016
The JEE Advanced Examination is for the JEE aspirants who have already cleared the JEE Main entrance exam. Now that you have already completed the first step, it is time to move on to the next one. The JEE Advanced 2016 was conducted by IIT Guwahati and took place on 22nd May 2016. Paper 1 was given by the candidates of the morning shift who were of the opinion that the question paper was of moderate to difficult level.
Benefits of Solving JEE Advanced 2016 Question (Paper-1)
There are a lot of benefits of solving the JEE Advanced Question Papers.
- The candidates will have a clear idea of the question pattern along with the marking scheme. This will help them to identify the chapters which carry more weightage in the examination.
- It will help them to get a better idea of the JEE Advanced Syllabus and the topics that they should revise more. Solving previous years’ question papers is great for strategic preparation.
- It helps to improve the time management skills of the candidates. You can also solve JEE Advanced Mock Test paper that offers the feel and ambiance of the real examination.
- It can improve problem-solving skills and the students can perform tough computations under pressure.
- The candidates can gauge their preparation by identifying their strengths and weaknesses.
- It helps them to tackle any kind of questions with confidence and without any hesitation.
- Last but not least, solving papers is the best way to prepare better along with regular revision.
JEE Advanced 2016 Question (Paper-1) – Free pdf Download
Download the JEE Advanced Question Paper 1 2016 in PDF format for free from our website and start solving it to get a better grip of the question pattern. The paper is given along with detailed solutions.