JEE Main 2021 Question Paper 26 February Morning
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2021 (26 February – Morning)
The JEE Main exam is a national-level entrance examination for aspirants hoping to get admission to the top engineering, architecture, and planning institutes in India. The students can attempt the exam not more than three consecutive times. The JEE Main exam is one of the toughest exams in India and nearly 9 lakh candidates appeared in the 2021 examination. The exam had questions from the three main subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics covered in the JEE Main Syllabus. Chemistry had the easiest questions followed by Physics and mathematics.
Preparation tips to achieve success
The JEE Main exam needs a lot of hard work and perseverance. It is natural for the students to be nervous about the same. The pressure to score well often takes a toll on the students. Here are a few things to remember:
- Do a proper study of the JEE Main Syllabus which covers the three main subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Students must practice the previous year’s JEE Main Question Papers regularly to understand the question pattern as well as the difficulty level.
- Solve the JEE Main Mock Test to increase speed and accuracy.
- Make a good study plan.
- Allocate time to each subject.
- Revise regularly.
- Be thorough with the NCERT books.
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2021 (26 February- Morning) – Free PDF
The JEE Main 2021 Question Paper 26 February Morning is available for free download on our website. The JEE aspirants need to have an effective strategy for their preparation for the upcoming JEE Main examination. Solving the JEE Main Question Papers available on our website will help the aspirants get an idea of the exam pattern and the difficulty level of the exam. They will understand which topics need more revision and can improve their time management skills.