JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper Online 2016 9th April
If you are preparing for JEE Main, you already know how tricky Mathematics is. To ace the Mathematics section, you need to solve thousands of problems by the exam date and be thorough with all the concepts.
Yes, solving question sets and JEE Main mock tests is a great way to practise. However, they might not have questions aligned with the difficulty level of JEE Main.
For that, you should look into previous years’ JEE Main question papers. Solving these papers will help you understand the general pattern that the test follows and all the question types you can expect. In a nutshell, you will be better prepared for whatever comes up in the JEE Main.
JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper Online 2016 (9th April) – Free PDF
Ready to take your JEE Main preparation to the next level? If yes, download our free JEE question paper PDFs today! All our PDFs come with answer keys to help you evaluate your performance and preparation.
By thoroughly assessing your score, you’ll be able to identify areas of the JEE Main syllabus, topics which you are good at and at which you are not. Accordingly, you can structure your preparation schedule and allot more time for weaker areas. By the time you finish the question papers, you will be a JEE warrior, ready for any problem.
In addition, attempting previous years’ question papers will equip you with the necessary time management skills to prepare you for the real deal.
JEE Main Syllabus Mathematics 2016
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Binomial Theorem and its application
- Sequences and Series
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Integration and Differentiation
- Permutation and Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Coordinate Geometry
- 3D Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Limits, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
JEE Main Mathematics Paper Preparation Tips
1) Concentrate on such topics which assure you of good marks in a short time frame. It is important to keep in mind that some chapters would not take much time in the preparation, and these should not be ignored in your preparation schedule. Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Probability, Hyperbola, Parabola, Ellipse, and three-dimensional Geometry are the chapters which take less time but at the same time,the preparation of these chapters will boost your final score and rank.
2) Past years’ JEE Main paper analysis shows that more attention should be given to Vectors and 3-D Geometry in comparison to probability or indefinite integration as vectors and 3-D Geometry offer very less scope to the examiner as far as variety in the type of questions is concerned.
Benefits of Solving JEE Main Paper
- Solving previous’ year question papers give you an idea of the exam pattern and the type of questions
- Improves your concentration and time management skills
- Helps in analysing your preparation level
- Past papers help you understand the difficulty level of the exam
So, why wait? Download the question paper PDF of your choice, along with the answer keys on Extramarks, and start your JEE Mathematics preparation today!