JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2016 10th April
As per the latest pattern, the physics section of JEE Main comprises 30 questions carrying a total of 100 marks. It is divided into two categories, wherein the first section comprises 20 MCQs and the second section comprises 10 non-MCQs or Numeric Value questions. However, only five out of the ten non-MCQs are compulsory.
But knowing and studying the exam syllabus is not enough. If you want to score good marks and secure a high rank, solving old JEE Main question papers is necessary.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2016 (10 April)- Free PDF
Solving old JEE Physics question papers is a good way to test your preparation. However, the trick is to solve them the same way you would the actual question paper. This will help you become more confident when writing the actual exam.
JEE Main Syllabus Physics 2016
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Field
- Current Electricity
- Thermodynamics and Kinetic Theory
- Error in Measurement
- Work, Power and Energy
- Rigid Body Dynamics
- Modern Physics
- Electromagnetic Waves and Communication
- Geometrical and Physical Optics
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Wave Optics
- String Wave
- Sound Waves
Preparation tips for JEE Main 2016 Physics
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you ace the Physics section.
1) Mechanics is one topic of Physics that is considered to be less scoring by most experts. However, this is also the topic that forms the major portion of the JEE (Main) in terms of marks. So, this topic should not be ignored.
2) One must also try to concentrate on other scoring topics to ensure a better performance, for example Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, etc.
3) Formulae and Shortcuts: Formulae play an important role in answering numerical questions. It will be easier to come to solutions if you know the formulae. Repeatedly writing formulae in a separate notebook will aid in rapid and long-term learning.