JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 10th April
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 (10th April)
The JEE Main paper consists of questions from 3 subjects: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Physics is a key subject in JEE Main preparation. Candidates who aspire to score well in JEE Main and get into one of the top engineering institutions must have a strong conceptual and practical understanding of the concepts of Physics. There are several ways through which one can have a better understanding of the concepts of Physics. Practising previous years JEE Main question papers and attempting JEE Main mock tests is the most effective way to understand Physics concepts and score well in the exam.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 (10th April) is a valuable resource for candidates preparing for this exam. It will help them understand the format of the question paper, evaluate their preparation so far, and identify their weaker sections so that they can work on them. JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 (10th April) can help students learn how to manage their time and accuracy to score well in the exam.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 (10th April) – Free PDF
Students must keep up to date with the latest JEE Main Physics syllabus to study effectively for the exam. The NTA will publish the JEE Main syllabus on their official website along with the required exam details.
The JEE Main Physics 2015 syllabus is as follows:
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, And Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Electronic Devices
Click here to download JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 (10th April).
JEE Main Physics 2015 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Class 11||Class 12||Total|
|Physics||No. of Questions||Total Marks||No. of Questions||Total Marks||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Why Solve JEE Main Question Papers?
Solving previous year question papers helps aspirants in understanding the pattern of the exam as well as its difficulty level. Moreover, they can improve their speed and accuracy by solving the question paper within the stipulated time frame. It could be a great way for self-analysis for students.
JEE Main Physics Preparation Tips
1) Mechanics is one topic of Physics that is considered to be less scoring by most experts. However, this is also the topic that forms the major portion of the JEE (Main) in terms of marks. So, this topic cannot be ignored.
2) One must also try to concentrate on other scoring topics to ensure a better performance, for example Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, etc.
3) Formulae and Shortcuts: Formulae play an important role in answering numerical questions. It will be easier to come to solutions if you know the formulae. Repeatedly writing formulae in a separate notebook will aid in rapid and long-term learning.