JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 11th April
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a national-level computer-based exam for admission to undergraduate engineering, architecture, and planning programs. Lakhs of aspirants appear for JEE with the dream of getting admission to some of the prominent institutes in the country. If you are preparing for JEE, referring to past years’ question papers can take your preparation to the next level.
Solving JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 can help students prepare effectively for the national level entrance exam. Extramarks provides year-wise JEE Main Physics question papers so that aspirants can access them at one place.
JEE Main Physics 2015 Syllabus
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Ray Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Error & Instrument Analysis
- Wave Optics
- Photoelectric Effect
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Current Electricity & Capacitors
- Properties of Matter
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Bohr’s Atomic Model
- Waves & Sound
JEE Main Physics 2015 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Class 11||Class 12||Total|
|Physics||No. of Questions||Total Marks||No. of Questions||Total Marks||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2015 11-April – Free PDF
The JEE Main Physics paper has two sections – A and B. Section A has 80 percent weightage, and Section B has 20 percent weightage. The questions are based on the topics covered in Class 11 and Class 12.
Aspirants looking for JEE Main 2015 Physics Question Paper Online can find it on Extramarks.
Students can check out the JEE Main syllabus on Extramarks and plan their preparation for the upcoming exam accordingly.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper with Answer Keys 2015 (11th April)
Looking for JEE Main 2015 Physics question paper with the answer key? Extramarks has past years’ question papers with answer keys to help aspirants prepare for JEE. Instead of referring to multiple sources, we are the single platform wherein you will find previous year exam papers, answer keys, and other learning aids.
JEE Main Physics Paper Preparation Tips
1) Mechanics is one topic of Physics that is considered to be less scoring by most experts. However, this is also the topic that forms the major portion of the JEE (Main) in terms of marks. So, this topic cannot be ignored.
2) One must also try to concentrate on other scoring topics to ensure a better performance, for example Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, etc.
3) Formulae and Shortcuts: Formulae play an important role in answering numerical questions. It will be easier to come to solutions if you know the formulae. Repeatedly writing formulae in a separate notebook will aid in rapid and long-term learning.
Benefits of Solving JEE Main Papers
- Solving past years’ papers helps aspirants in understanding the pattern and difficulty level of the examination.
- It further improves time management, speed and accuracy.
- Helps in self-analysis