JEE Main Maths Question Paper Online 2018 15 April Morning
JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper Online 2018 (15th April – Morning)
Every year lakhs of students appear for the JEE Main to secure a seat in India’s best engineering colleges including IIT, NIT, etc. Since it is a highly competitive exam where the difficulty level keeps increasing with each passing year, it becomes necessary to put in your 100% effort for better results.
For most of the students appearing in JEE Main, Mathematics is a subject of worry. If you’re nervous about cracking the exam section too, solving JEE Main question papers for the previous years can be an excellent practice. That is why Extramarks brings you all the previous years’ exam papers for JEE to help you prepare better.
To prepare for the Mathematics section, begin with creating a study plan to complete the JEE Main syllabus first. Once you’re through with the various mathematical concepts, solving sample papers will serve the purpose of revision and help you identify your weak areas.
Other than that, it will help you get an idea of the exam pattern, including the type of questions, distribution of marks, important topics to cover, etc. Here, you will also be able to improve your concentration level and accuracy, which will help you ace the examination with ease.
JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper Online 2018 (15th April – Morning) – Free PDF
When it comes to any entrance exam, your sole focus should be on solving and analysing various past papers and JEE Main mock tests to evaluate your preparation level. It’s simple: the more you practise, the more confidence you gain when taking the actual test.
You can download any previous years’ papers on Extramarks for free. Click on the link below and get access to the question papers in PDF format.
Benefits of solving JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper Online 2018
Just ask any JEE topper around and they will tell you that practising as many JEE question papers as possible is the secret to success. Indeed, there are many benefits to it-
- You can focus on effective time management
- It will help you analyse your strengths and weaknesses
- Improves your concentration level
- You get the experience of solving the actual exam
- Working with previous year questions will allow you to achieve enhanced speed and accuracy
Thus, to get the benefits of practising the previous papers, just follow the link and download them for free.
Tips to Prepare for JEE Main Mathematics Paper
1) Concentrate on such topics which assure you of good marks in a short time frame. It is important to keep in mind that some chapters would not take much time in the preparation, and these should not be ignored in your preparation schedules. Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Probability, Hyperbola, Parabola, Ellipse, three-dimensional Geometry are the chapters which take less time but at the same time preparation of these chapters will boost your scoring and rank finally.
2) Past years’ JEE Main paper analysis shows that more attention should be given to Vectors and 3-D in comparison to probability or indefinite integration as vectors and 3-D offer very less scope to the examiner as far as variety in the type of questions is concerned.
Download Extramarks’ JEE Main question papers today!