JEE Main Maths Question Paper Online 2017 9th April
Each year, lakhs of students appear for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Considering how competitive this exam is, you need to start preparing in advance and be well-versed with the JEE Main syllabus.
If you’re searching for the JEE Mathematics question paper 2017, look no more. The exam was conducted on 9th April in the online mode. Practising and analysing the JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper Online 2017 9 April will help you perform better in the examination.
JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper Online 2017 (9th April) – Free PDF
You can practise several JEE Main question papers to check your preparation level and score higher in the exam. In most cases, students find it hard to prepare for the Mathematics section. Each year, the exam consists of various difficult questions to judge your conceptual understanding. Hence, it becomes crucial to practise more to stay at the top of your game.
At the same time, enough practice and a strong hold on the mathematical concepts can make this subject easier to tackle. Prioritise your weaker areas and strengthen them for better results.
Access JEE Main 2017 Mathematics question paper along with the solutions to prepare well. Apart from your prescribed texts, solving these test papers will make your preparation more effective. Furthermore, you can use the answer key to compare your answers.
Download the Mathematics paper in free PDF format.
JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper – Exam Pattern
|Class||Number of questions||Marks|
Benefits of Solving JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper 2017
When it comes to an entrance exam like JEE Main, you must get the hang of the questions and important topics expected in the exam. There are several benefits of solving JEE Main mock tests and previous years’ papers-
- It will give you an idea of the real exam situation.
- You can focus on time management and improve your concentration level
- Solving sample papers will give you an understanding of the exam pattern and know the type of questions to expect
- Similarly, practising the Mathematics question paper will improve your accuracy level and speed of answering the questions
- Based on the difficulty level in the Mathematics test, you can prioritise the areas you struggle with and prepare accordingly.
Download the Mathematics paper at Extramarks and master the subject with ease!
JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper- Best Books
- Trigonometry by S.L. Loney
- Coordinate Geometry by S.L. Loney
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I.A. Maron
- Higher Algebra by Hall & Knight
JEE Main Mathematics Paper Preparation Tips
1) Concentrate on such topics which assure you of good marks in a short time frame. It is important to keep in mind that some chapters would not take much time in the preparation, and these should not be ignored in your preparation schedules. Trigonometry, Complex Numbers, Probability, Hyperbola, Parabola, Ellipse, three-dimensional Geometry are the chapters which take less time but at the same time preparation of these chapters will boost your score and rank finally.
2) Past years’ JEE Main paper analysis shows that more attention should be given to Vectors and 3-D Geometry in comparison to probability,permutation and combination or indefinite integration.This is because vectors and 3-D Geometry offer very less scope to the examiner as far as variety in the type of questions is concerned.