JEE Main Question Paper 2017 Set X
If you are a B.Tech aspirant, the JEE Main is undoubtedly the most crucial examination for you. In fact, it might be the first competitive exam of your life. Each year, more and more students compete for a limited number of seats. So, you should do what it takes to get an edge over your competitors.
While preparing, it is important to solve as many problems as possible on a daily basis. Repetition, consistency, and intense practice build the foundation of your competitive exam success. That is why previous years’ question papers are an excellent practice resource.
When preparing for JEE, you can track your preparation level by answering previous years’ question papers. Doing so will help you become familiar with the exam pattern and develop a suitable attempt strategy.
JEE Main Question Paper 2017 (Set-X) – Free PDF
Download the free PDF for the JEE Main Question Paper 2017 Set X along with the answer key here.
With the PDF at your disposal, you can solve this JEE Main Question Paper at your convenience.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
Here is the Exam pattern for the JEE Main Paper 1:
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Exam Duration: Candidates are allotted a total of 3 hours to complete the exam
- Marking Scheme:
|Subject||Class 11||Class 12||Total|
|No of Questions||Total Marks||No of Questions||Total Marks||No of Questions||Total Marks|
Benefits of Solving JEE Main Question Paper 2017 (Set-X)
There are several benefits of solving question papers from previous years, such as:
- You can understand the pattern of the question paper better.
- You can solve the paper while keeping a track of the time. Doing this will give you an idea of where you stand. If you cannot attempt all the questions, work on your speed.
- You can prepare and solve the paper again to see how much you have improved. As a result, you will be more confident.
- Along with solving official exam papers, try solving as many JEE Main mock test papers as possible. You can attempt papers of varied difficulty levels or based on a particular concept.
- The JEE Main syllabus is extensive, and it is very difficult to master everything in two years of 11th and 12th. However, by identifying the weightage of each subject and chapter, you can refine your preparation strategy. For instance, you can skip the topics with low weightage and focus on more prominent ones.
- Some questions can be tricky, and the chances are that you might make mistakes. When you spot an error, ensure that you solve your doubts and learn the correct solution. This way, you will be more confident when you see similar problems in the exam.