JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper Online 2017 9 April
Engineering colleges, NTA conducts JEE every year for aspiring candidates. Each year, an increasing number of students appear for this exam after months of hard work and preparation.
If you wish to appear for JEE Main, you can prepare better and ace the test by solving previous years’ question papers.
Chemistry can indeed be a tricky subject to prepare for. So, plan your study schedule smartly and focus on revision for better results.
JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper Online 2017 (9th April)
The Joint Entrance Exam is divided into three sections – Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics – of 30 questions each. When it comes to Chemistry, most students expect more theoretical questions in the exam.
However, based on the JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper Online 2017 9 April, you can expect a mix of analytic, numerical, and application-based questions. Solving them requires a lot of practice and a thorough conceptual understanding.
Since the exam has no fixed pattern, solving numerous previous years’ papers will give you insight into the kinds of questions asked and their difficulty level. Moreover, it will help you in ascertaining the time needed to complete the exam.
JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper Online 2017 (9th April) – Free PDF
Along with the continuous revision of basic concepts, solving enough JEE Main question papers will help you score higher in the exam. You must get familiar with the JEE Main syllabus and exam pattern.
For this, you can get access to the JEE Main chemistry paper here in PDF format for free with Extramarks.
JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper – Best Books
- Organic Chemistry by Peter Sykes
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C. Mukherjee
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Preparation Tips for JEE Main Chemistry Paper
1) Memorising certain parts of the subject like the periodic table, atomic weights of elements, atomic numbers of elements etc. is necessary while preparing for the chemistry section. This saves a lot of time while writing the exam and increases the scope of scoring well to a great extent.
2) Reading from several books is not recommended for JEE Main Chemistry. All students should stick to some good books and use them for their preparation. Referring to multiple books results in wastage of time and creates confusion.
3) Being regular with the preparation is a very important aspect of studying Chemistry for JEE Main. As the subject is quite vast and highly theoretical, students should study for it regularly so as to keep the flow.
4) Candidates should be well versed with the concepts given in NCERT. Many questions appearing in the JEE Main question paper are straightforward and based only on facts elucidated in the NCERT textbooks.
Importance of Solving JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper 2017
Solving different JEE Main mock tests will make you more confident while attempting the actual exam. Previous year’s question papers play a crucial role in preparing you for the test.
- Practising the sample papers will help to achieve higher accuracy and avoid mistakes that might affect your score.
- The JEE Main Chemistry paper will allow you to identify the important sections in the exam. Then, you can also work hard to improve your weak areas in the subject.
- It will boost your concentration levels.
- By solving maximum questions within three hours, you can enhance your time management skills.
So, wait no more! Take your preparation to another level with Extramarks.