JEE Main Question Paper 2017 Set C
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). JEE Main is your gateway to the top technical colleges in the country. Therefore, it is compulsory to clear this examination for which you not only need the right study material but also need to solve mock tests and previous year’s question papers.
As it is a highly competitive exam, the candidate must be familiar with the JEE Main syllabus thoroughly. Here, the candidate needs to prepare a strategy to score high and get admission into the best engineering colleges.
Apart from solving JEE Main mock tests, it is important to practice the previous years’ papers and sample papers to better understand the exam. It is best to finish all the concepts before attempting the sample papers.
JEE Main Question Paper 2017 Set- C- Free PDF
You can find the JEE Main question paper 2017 Set C on Extramarks. Download the question paper with answer keys that will help you score higher in the Joint Entrance Exam. Follow the link for the JEE main question paper.
You can download the JEE Main question papers for the previous year.
JEE Main Syllabus 2017
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Mathematical Induction
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Sequences & Series
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids & Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic concepts of Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- p – Block Elements
- s – Block Element
- d – and f – Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification & Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Benefits of Solving Previous Years’ JEE Main Question Papers
- Solving the previous years’ exam papers will familiarise you with the exam pattern.
- Moreover, you will get an idea of the types of questions asked and the topics covered in the question paper.
- Solving the JEE exam papers in the prescribed three hours will benefit you in the actual examination.
- Furthermore, you can use the answer key to compare your answers and figure out the topics you need to work on.
- Constant practice is the best way to increase your speed of solving the exam paper and maximise your accuracy.