JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2017 8th April
The JEE is an important competitive exam where lakhs of candidates appear every year to get admission into India’s finest technical institutes. If you are planning to appear for the JEE Main examination, it is important to know the exam pattern and go through the previous years’ papers beforehand to ace your preparation.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2017 (8th April)
The Physics question paper will help you prepare better for the subject. To begin with, students need to get familiar with the JEE Main syllabus and the marking scheme. You can find the JEE Main Question Papers for Physics on Extramarks that will help you strengthen your preparation.
As Physics is a tough subject to prepare for, it is best to focus on your weak topics first. This will give you enough opportunity to study the subject thoroughly and help in solving the JEE Main mock tests. Therefore, planned preparation and constant practice is the key to scoring higher marks.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2017 (8th April) – Free PDF
If you are looking for JEE Main Physics Question Paper Online 2017 8th April, Extramarks is the right place for you. The previous year’s papers and sample papers are the most useful and valuable resources for any aspirant preparing for JEE.
Solving the JEE physics paper will enable you to understand the real exam situation and you will be able to work on your time management skills. Moreover, it will improve your conceptual understanding. You will know which topics need more attention.
Practising the past papers is the best way to evaluate your preparation level. Click on the link and access the free PDF for the JEE Main Physics question paper 2017.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper Preparation Tips
1) Mechanics is one topic of Physics that is considered to be less scoring by most experts. However, this is also the topic that forms the major portion of the JEE (Main) in terms of marks. So, this topic cannot be ignored.
2) One must also try to concentrate on other scoring topics to ensure a better performance, for example Optics, Electricity and Magnetism, etc.
3) Formulae and Shortcuts: Formulae play an important role in answering numerical questions. It will be easier to come to solutions if you know the formulae. Repeatedly writing formulae in a separate notebook will aid in rapid and long-term learning.
JEE Main Physics Question Paper – Best Books
Here’s a list of the best books to prepare for the physics section-
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Concepts of Physics Vol. I and II by H.C. Verma
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov