JEE Main Question Paper 2017 Set A
The course you choose to pursue after 10+2 holds a lot of importance as it is the first step towards a bright career. Students aspiring to pursue engineering need to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main conducted by the National Testing Agency.
To secure a seat in India’s top engineering colleges, including IITs, you must prepare for the JEE Main with utmost dedication and hard work. Apart from studying from the recommended texts and online sources, answering the sample papers and mock tests takes your preparation to the next level.
The JEE Main question paper consists of 90 questions divided into three sections, covering concepts from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Physics- The Physics section includes numerical and theoretical questions from the prescribed syllabus. Mostly, you will get questions related to graphs, detailed calculations, and derivations. Thus, it becomes essential to learn these concepts thoroughly.
- Chemistry- The Chemistry section also includes several theoretical and numerical questions. It is a wise step to go through the JEE Main syllabus comprehensively to explore the important topics in detail.
- Mathematics- Many students often face the most difficulty while attempting this section. So, you need to be clear with the concepts of trigonometry, mathematical theorems, integration and differentiation, geometry, and more.
JEE Main Question Paper 2017 Set – A – Free PDF
The previous year’s question paper on Extramarks will help you prepare better for your examination. Moreover, solving the JEE Main Question Paper 2017 Set A is the best way to revise for the test.
You can download the JEE 2017 question paper Set A in PDF format from here.
JEE Main Syllabus 2017
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Mathematical Induction
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Sequences & Series
- Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
- Vector Algebra
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids & Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- p – Block Elements
- s – Block Element
- Coordination Compounds
- d – and f – Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification & Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Download the JEE Main 2017 question paper and get started.