NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS Chapter 2
NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2: Ear to Ear
The Extramarks offer students the best study materials that are colourful and attractive. Parents can rely on this course material to help their children understand the various concepts mentioned in the Chapter.
NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 Ear to Ear is a vital yet simple topic that can be made even easier using the course materials. The colourful and graphical way of explanation ensures that children can easily understand the concepts. Children will be interested in doing the crosswords, colouring, and many more exercises included in the notes. Children will benefit both academically and personally by using NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2.
Key Topics Covered In NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS Solutions for Chapter 2 Ear to Ear
NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 covers the Chapter Ear to Ear. The Chapter gives a brief explanation of the following topics.
- Ears of different animals
- Identifying animals based on the type of ear
- Identifying birds or insects based on their ears
- Visible ears and hidden
- Animals with visible or hidden ears
- Animals with no ears
A lot of animals have invisible and visible ears. Animals whose ears are invisible are said to have a hole on the side of their head. While Deer, Elephant, Cat, Duck, Tiger, Buffalo, Pigs and Giraffe are animals with visible ears, Frog, Lizard, Fish, Ant, Ant, Crow, Sparrow, and Snake are animals with invisible ears.
Children need to match a specific animal or bird with its ears, confirm if the revelation made about them is true or not and fill in the blanks given in the questions and more. NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 Ear to Ear deals with the difference in the ears of various animals. This helps students identify the ears of other animals. Students may refer to NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 Ear to Ear on Extramarks
NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS Other Related Chapters
NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2
We at Extramarks help the students with updated NCERT solutions for important subjects from Class 1 to Class 12. All the solutions have been designed by the syllabus experts and are given with detailed explanations. Students may refer to them while studying or preparing for an examination.
Click on the below links to view NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2:
- Class 4 EVS Chapter 2
Students may access NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 as well as other Chapters by clicking here. In addition, students can also explore NCERT Solutions for other Classes below.
- NCERT Solutions Class 1
- NCERT Solutions Class 2
- NCERT Solutions Class 3
- NCERT Solutions Class 4
- NCERT Solutions Class 5
- NCERT Solutions Class 6
- NCERT Solutions Class 7
- NCERT Solutions Class 8
- NCERT Solutions Class 9
- NCERT Solutions Class 10
- NCERT Solutions Class 11
- NCERT Solutions Class 12
By referring to NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2, students can easily understand the Chapter. In addition to the Solutions, students may refer to past years’ question papers, important questions and revision notes on Extramarks.
Key Features of NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2
The importance of Ear to Ear Class 4 lies in the technique of learning and the knowledge acquired in it. The key features of NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 are as under.
- The whole syllabus is made into notes in a way that helps students visualise all the animals and birds.
- By the end of NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2, children will be able to understand the differences in the ears of all the different types of animals.
- Children are also taught that all animals may or may not have visible ears or hidden ears.
- The speed and accuracy of the students is increased rapidly through the wide variety of activities given in the worksheets.
- Students are motivated to observe and ask questions about their surroundings to gain a lot more knowledge.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Are NCERT Solutions for Class 4 EVS easy?
NCERT Class 4 EVS Chapter 2 question answers can be easily accessible on Extramarks. If the students completely study all the Chapters and practice all the assignments, sample questions, and other exercises in NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2, it becomes easy for them. Until and unless the student solves the Chapter questions fully, they will not be able to understand that. The NCERT Solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 is available for reference for free on Extramarks!
2. How can students be sure that Extramarks NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 are the best ones?
The Extramarks NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 have the following features:
- Designed by one of the most experienced teachers.
- Designed and written as per the CBSE guidelines.
- They are regularly updated to complement the latest syllabus.
- They provide explanations that are easy to understand.
- They are written keeping in mind the age group, exam requirements, and ease of understanding of the students.
Thankfully, Extramarks has all the boxes mentioned above. Hence, Extramarks Solutions are the best NCERT solutions the students will find online.
3. Where can I download NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2?
NCERT solutions Class 4 EVS for Chapter 2 – Ear to Ear can be referred online on Extramarks. Students may register at the website to access the same. These high-quality genuine solutions are accessible for free to the children.