AIIMS Full Form
AIIMS Full Form – All India Institute of Medical Sciences
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the Full Form of AIIMS. It is one of India’s most sought-after medical facilities. The institution, which has its headquarters in New Delhi, is recognised as one of India’s top medical schools.
The Medical College and Research University receive a lot of patients as a result of its high standards for medical science education. Every medical student’s ambition is to graduate from this esteemed institution, as well. AIIMS Full Form a student must know if they want to get admission in this.
What is the full form of AIIMS?
A student aspiring for AIIMS must know What Is The Full Form Of AIIMS before going forward. AIIMS is the dream for most of the students who study in Class 12 with the Science stream. For students who want to become doctors, their first choice is AIIMS. Students must know the AIIMS Full Form if they aspire to study there.
History of AIIMS
There is a glorious history of AIIMS Full Form that a student must know as their future institution for studies.
- Jawaharlal Nehru and Amit Kaur oversaw the establishment of AIIMS in 1956. By way of an Act of Parliament, AIIMS was created as the hub for fostering excellence across the board in the healthcare industry.
- High-quality educational and learning resources are offered by AIIMS.
- Every medical applicant’s aim is to enroll in one of the AIIMS colleges, which are recognized as institutes of national importance.
Functions of AIIMS
There are some of the major functions of AIIMS Full Form has been mentioned below. Students are advised to read the article to have clarity about AIIMS.
- It provides a range of medical programmes, including the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
- In terms of medical research, it is a world leader. It releases more than 600 research publications each year.
- Additionally, it owns a hospital with about 60 beds in Haryana, as well as a nursing college where students can get a B.Sc. Hons. Degree in nursing.
- There are 25 clinical departments of AIIMS, including 4 super speciality centres, that cover every facet of clinical diseases.
AIIMS UG Admission
A student must be familiar with the AIIMS Full Form. Students get admitted to AIIMS if they score top marks in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET-UG examination. Students must have passed their Class 12 with at least 50% in the Science stream (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). Hence, it is important for students to choose science steam if they want to pursue medicine at AIIMS.
AIIMS PG Admission
Candidates must take the INI CET 2022 in order to be admitted to the MD, MS, DM (6-year), MCh, and MDS programmes. AIIMS is the top institution for students pursuing careers in medicine. Hence, they must get serious and study hard to get into AIIMS Full Form.
List of Indian AIIMS colleges
AIIMS Full Form stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Currently, there are 19 AIIMS. A student must know the value of each AIIMS and study accordingly. Hence, AIIMS Full Form is one of the important things students must know. Some of the AIIMS are mentioned below for students’ help.
AIIMS Delhi, New Delhi
AIIMS Patna, Bihar
AIIMS Raipur, Chhattisgarh
AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
AIIMS Bathinda, Punjab
AIIMS Deogarh, Jharkhand
AIIMS Nagpur, Maharashtra
AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Odisha
AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan
AIIMS Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
AIIMS Vijaypur, Jammu and Kashmir
AIIMS Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
AIIMS Madurai, Tamil Nadu
AIIMS Guwahati, Assam
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What does AIIMS Full Form stand for?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is the AIIMS Full Form. It is the ambition of students to become doctors that motivates them to enrol in AIIMS.
2. Is it possible for students to get into AIIMS?
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is known as AIIMS Full Form. Yes, it is possible if students are willing to make a plan and work on each and every subject accordingly.