ITI Full Form
ITI Full Form
Students might be wondering what is The Full Form Of ITI, ITI or Industrial Training institute is the ITI Full Form. ITI or Industrial Training institute (ITI Full Form) is a government based training organization. ITI or Industrial Training institute (ITI Full Form) is responsible for providing industry-related training to the students studying in high school or have already passed high school. In ITI or Industrial Training institute (ITI Full Form), some can be applied even after 8th class examination. These ITIs or Industrial Training institutes (ITI Full Form) have been set up specifically to provide technical knowledge to students who have passed Class 10 from a recognizable board.
What is the full form of ITI?
The Full Form Of ITI is Industrial Training Institute which is a training institution run by the government. The Industrial Training Institute, also known as ITI (Industrial Training Institute is ITI Full Form), is in charge of offering high school students and graduates training relevant to the industry.
Duration of The course
Trades’ training programmes are the courses offered by ITIs or Industrial Training institutes (ITI Full Form), in India. Every trade is founded on a certain industry or set of abilities. ITIs or Industrial Training institutes (ITI Full Form), courses will take anywhere between six months and two years to wrap up. The format and nature of the course will clearly define how long it will be.
Types of Courses
Majorly, ITI courses can be divided among two parts, which are engineering and non engineering courses. Engineering programmes are trades that demand technique. They emphasize topics in technology, engineering, science, and Mathematics. Non-engineering courses are typically not of a technical level. Languages, soft skills, and other industry-specific generic skills and knowledge are their main areas of focus.
Eligibility Criteria for ITI
To enroll in ITIs or Industrial Training institutes (ITI Full Form), students must follow certain eligibility criteria. The criteria is as follows:
- At the time of admission, the candidate’s age should be somewhere between the ages of 14 and 40 years.
- The applicant must have managed to gain a passing mark in 10th grade from any reputed and reliable board.
- The student should have received a score of 35% in the tenth exam.
The admission process of ITI
The government and reputable private organizations both rely on a merit-based recruitment and selection process. To select qualified candidates, some institutions conduct standardised tests. Some private institutions are thought to use a direct admissions process.
ITI Colleges in India
Some Popular ITI colleges in India are:
- Ch. Brahm Parkash Industrial Training Institute which is located in Jaffarpur, Delhi
- Directorate General of Employment and Training which is located in DGE&T, New Delhi
- Industrial Training Institute which is located in Mori Gate, Delhi
- Industrial Training Institute which is located in Jahangirpuri, Delhi
- Industrial Training Institute which is located in Nand Nagari, Delhi
- Sarvodaya Industrial Training Institute which is located in Durgapuri Extension, Shahdra, Delhi
- Sir C.V. Raman Industrial Training Institute which is located in Near Burari Crossing Dheerpur, Delhi
- Industrial Training Institute which is located in Pusa Road, Karol Bagh, Delhi
- Industrial Training Institute which is located in D.S.I.D.C. Industrial Complex, Delhi
- Industrial Training Institute which is located in Malviya Nagar, Delhi
Top ITI Courses In India
Below given courses are some of the best ones available in ITI institutes:
- Interior designing
- Hair and skin care
- Book binder
- Pattern maker
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the minimum eligibility for enrolling in an ITI course?
The ITI courses can be applied for anywhere through Class 8 to Class 12 if the students have passed from a reputable board and if you are eligible for application.
2. How can students take advantage of an ITI course?
The advantages of taking an ITI course include learning new skills quickly, right after they complete the training, they can get employment, and they have the opportunity to receive industrial training in factories or related fields.
3. What type of course is provided by ITIs?
The courses provided by ITI are certificate level courses which will help them in finding employment.