JEE Main 2019 Question Paper (12 April Evening)
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2019 (12th April – Evening)
While preparing for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), learning is a never-ending process. The exam tests your in-depth knowledge of three core subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Sometimes, the vast JEE Main syllabus can get overwhelming, but you can overcome this problem by creating a personal strategy. The best way to do so is by solving mock tests and past years’ papers.
You should always solve a full-length question paper within the time limit. This will help you in the following ways:
- It helps you get familiar with the structure of the JEE Main paper
- When you solve practice problems daily, you generally solve a set of questions from the same subject in one go. However, in the exam, questions can come from any topic randomly and can be of any difficulty level. Taking JEE mock tests can help you condition your mind to expect random questions, improve memory, and enhance recall ability.
- Solving question papers also helps you analyse the weightage of different topics within a subject.
- By knowing the weightage, you can create your own strategy to crack the exam. You can skip the topics with very low weightage and save a considerable amount of time. Similarly, you can focus on more important topics and score higher marks.
- You will become familiar with the JEE marking scheme and learn how to avoid negative marking.
JEE Main 2019 Question Paper- Exam Pattern
- The exam is of a total of 360 marks
- The question paper consists of a total of 90 questions with 30 questions each divided into three sections- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Every correct answer carries 4 marks each and a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer
- Here’s an analysis of the difficulty level of the JEE 2019 question paper –
|Physics||10 questions||17 questions||3 questions|
|Chemistry||11 questions||16 questions||3 questions|
|Mathematics||13 questions||13 questions||4 questions|
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2019 (12th April – Evening) – Free PDF
You can directly download the complete JEE Main question paper for 12th April 2019 (evening shift) here.
When solving the question paper, make sure you time yourself and evaluate your score to assess preparation progress. However, if you need professional guidance for any subject, Extramarks has a repository of preparation resources for JEE aspirants that you can use.