JEE Main 2019 Question Paper (8 April – Evening)
JEE Main 2019 Question Paper 8 April Evening
Need extra help with JEE Main studies? Well, JEE Main question papers can aid your preparation positively. Not only will you learn time management, but you will also familiarise yourself significantly with the paper pattern. Solve enough papers, and you will have the confidence to face any question on the day of the examination.
Get all the study material you need here at Extramarks.
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2019 (8th April – Morning) – Free PDF
Can’t find the previous year question you’re looking for? Fret not! We, at Extramarks, have compiled all the previous JEE Main question papers, sorted according to the year, date, batch, and set. You can now download it in PDF format and view it on any device of your liking.
Plus, we also offer an expert-curated answer key in the package. This way, you can assess your performance, compare test answers, and gauge your exam readiness. Download our papers using the links below.
JEE Main Syllabus
|Sets, Relations And Functions||Integral Calculus|
|Coordinate Geometry||Limit, Continuity And Differentiability|
|Permutation And Combination||Mathematical Reasoning|
|Matrices And Determinants||Statistics And Probability|
|Vector Algebra||Sequences And Series|
|Mathematical Induction||Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications|
|Trigonometry||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equation||Differential Equations|
|Laws of Motion||Properties of Solids and Liquids|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases||Optics|
|Work, Energy, and Power||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Physics and Measurement||Current Electricity|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Electronic Devices|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Communication Systems|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Oscillation and Waves||Thermodynamics|
|Section-A Physical Chemistry||Section B- Inorganic Chemistry||Section-C Organic Chemistry|
|Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry||Coordination Compounds||Purification And Characterisation of Organic Compounds|
|Solutions||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Hydrocarbons|
|Atomic Structure||d – and f – Block Elements||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|States of Matter||p – Block Elements||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||s – Block Elements||Organic Compounds Containing Halogens|
|Chemical Kinetics||Environmental Chemistry||Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals||Biomolecules|
|Surface Chemistry||Principles Related to Practical Chemistry|
|Equilibrium||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Tips to score well in JEE Main 2019
Other than solving previous years’ JEE Main question papers, here are some other tips to help you score well in JEE Main:
- Tap into high-quality training materials and reference books only for your exam preparation needs.
- Allot equal time to each subject. Don’t form a tunnel vision on the subject you’re good at.
- Revise regularly. Given the scale of the JEE Main syllabus, it’s quite possible that you may forget some topics or concepts completely over the course of your preparation. Therefore, it’s important that you revisit topics from time to time to maintain your edge.
- By solving previous years’ papers, identify and focus on your weak areas extensively.
- Learn from your mistakes. Over the course of your JEE preparation, you will solve a ton of sample papers, JEE Main mock tests, and previous years’ question papers. When you are done with these, make sure you not just evaluate your score but also your strong areas, which you can leverage on. Doing so will help you enhance your performance by leaps and bounds.
- Lastly, make sure you prepare the right and healthy way. Don’t lose sleep over JEE exam preparation, and eat right to ensure that you are well both mentally and physically on the day of the exam
So, what are you waiting for? Download our question paper PDFs today and make the most of your JEE Main preparation time.