JEE Main 2020 Question Paper 5 September Evening
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2020 (5 September – Evening)
The JEE Main exam is a methodical, and standardised process of determining whether a student deserves admission to the top-rated engineering and architecture colleges in India. Millions of candidates register for this exam every year but only a handful of them get selected.
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2020 (5 September-Evening) – Free PDF
The NTA held the JEE Main exam from September 2nd to 6th, 2020 in two shifts. Students can download the JEE Main Question Paper Online 2020(5th September-Evening) free of cost from our website. JEE Main Syllabus covering the main subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is provided on our website.
JEE Main Syllabus
Tips to Prepare for JEE Main
The JEE Main exam undoubtedly causes a lot of anxiety in the aspirants. Here are a few tips which will be helpful while preparing for the JEE Main exam-
- Do a thorough study of the NCERT’s.
- Make quick notes and flashcards.
- Follow an effective study plan and give time to each subject.
- Solve the JEE Main Mock Test to improve your problem-solving and time management skills. You can get it from our website for free.
- Solve previous years’ question papers. The JEE Main Question Paper is available on our website which will help students to get an idea of the exam pattern.
- Be clear with all the concepts and revise regularly.