JEE Main 2020 Question Paper 7 January Evening
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2020 (7 January – Evening)
Many students were of the opinion that the JEE Main 2020 Question Paper 7 January Evening shift was tougher than the one conducted in the morning. Solving the JEE Main Question paper can be tough without a proper strategy. An effective study plan is essential for success in any exam, particularly the JEE Main exam.
JEE Main Question Paper Online 2020 (7 January – Evening) – Free PDF
Download the JEE Main 2020 Question Paper 7 January Evening and start preparing today. To succeed in the JEE Main exam, students should have a thorough understanding of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics of grades 11th and 12th. The JEE Main Questions paper has a variety of questions in all these subjects with different difficulty levels. It polishes each candidate’s computation skills along with their time management.
What is the Study Plan for JEE Main 2020?
Preparing for JEE Main exam requires hard work, dedication, and determination. Achieving success in the exam requires a lot of practice and effort. It is important to be stress-free and confident during the examination. It is definitely not an easy exam but what can make it easier is a good strategy and an effective study plan.
Here are some tips for the JEE Main exam preparation –
- A clear and thorough understanding of JEE Main Syllabus is a kick-start for preparation.
- Subject and chapter-wise study will help students gain knowledge of the topics that carry more weightage.
- Analysing the previous year’s question papers can help students get a good grasp of the format and the chapter-wise importance.
- Solving the JEE Main Mock Test will help students to get accustomed to the format of the main question paper and will enable them to solve tough problems even under pressure.
- Practising the previous year’s question papers will help students to improve their speed as well as their time-management skills.
- Give priority to the topics that carry more weightage in the JEE Main exam.
- An important part of preparing for the exam is to be thorough with all the concepts covered in the JEE Main Syllabus.
Here are some books that will give clarity in solving difficult computations-
- Differential Calculus and the Integral Calculus for IIT-JEE by Amit Agarwal
- Understanding Physics for JEE Main & JEE Advanced by D.C. Pandey
- A Guide to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Peter Sykes
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D Lee